• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Join The Hunt | Supernatural Search Canon x OC |

Villanelle

Hello, and welcome to my new search thread. You can call me Elle.

I'm looking for someone that is willing to play Dean for me.

Please PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested.

♡ About me
I have been roleplaying for three years. Literate, 3rd person.

I don’t have any requirements for my partner’s age, as long as we meet each other’s writing requirements, everything is chill.

My post length varies, but I usually write 4-5 paragraphs in a post. The length depends on how much I have to work from.

Depending on how motivated I am, I’ll usually be able to reply multiple times but if I'm busy I will get three reply's out.

This will be a canon x oc roleplay, I will play any canon character of your picking. They can be male or female does not matter to me, I like to play more then one canon but you do not have to do the same.

I'm very happy to write in either PMs or Threads, but if you prefer to go off site then I will not reply as much.

If you're not interested in roleplaying with me anymore, I’d really appreciate if you let me know instead of ghosting. I will understand if you no longer want to roleplay, there will not be any hard feelings if you would like to stop at any point.

I’m looking for a long-term partner that can reply at least once or twice a week, I know life can get busy so I'm in no rush for reply's.

To me character sheets are important, I prefer realistic face claims over animated ones. They do not have to be that long, they can be very simple, I love leaving something's out leaving some mysteries until we get into the roleplay itself.

When you contact me, please introduce yourself. It does not have to be very long, I just like to get to know my partner a little bit.

Please be semi literate to literate, I need a partner that will help me work on the plotting and such. But I also need someone that will help me move the roleplay on, give me some ideas to help out the story.

♡Plots
(To be added later)

♡ Episodes I want to make Ideas off of
Season 1 - Scarecrow
Season 1 - Wendigo
Season 1 - Dead In the Water

Season 2 - All Hell Breaks Loose Part one and two
Season 2 - No Exit

Season 3 - Jus In Bello
Season 3 - The Magnificent Seven

Season 7 - The Girl Next Door
Season 7 - Time for A Wedding!

♡ Different Dean's I would like to try out (Not a lot, some are from the show and some I made up myself)
Demon Dean
Michael Dean
Soules Dean
Dean From a different time

My preference for canon characters will change once I get a certain amount of partners, but for right now I'll be looking for Dean. If you find in anyway that we could be good be partners, don’t hesitate to contact me with your own ideas, I’ll be more than happy to hear them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back