Join request

AxelVanDeriz

Hello, the name's Axel. I'm usually an RPNation a few times a day usually for a few minutes to about an hour or so. The kind of Characters I tend to create are mostly handsome males with troubled pasts in some way or another, searching for their place in the world. If nothing else, I would enjoy being part of a subplot in one of the future episodes, but even that seems like too big a dream, I'll settle for having my character finally find a place to belong.

Excerpt from a PM RP with my best friend (Not superhuman related technically, but since I'm new to the site, this is the only RP I've participated in thus far) :

Over the last couple of weeks, Sylvia had fallen gravely ill, the vets either weren't or couldn't help her. So, as Axel was carrying her through the woods, he obviously had a destination in mind. Nestled in a thicket was a small hut with rose colored smoke rising from the makeshift chimney. Axel, having spent most of his energy to carry her here from sundown to now, the very beginnings of dawn, staggered to the hut's door and peered in the window. As he heard a voice calling "Who's there?" Axel called back "It's Axel... I... have an emergency..." The door opened and appeared a mature adult female in a sparkly black dress with flaming red hair and sea blue eyes. "Axel...?" "Please, the vets won't help her..." The red headed femme nodded "Bring her in then, set her here on the guest bed." said the woman with a thick scottish accent, motioning toward a makeshift, though comfortable bed. "Do they know what she has?" "Crimson fever..." "Ahh, that's nothing I can't handle..." she said going to her black iron cauldron and gathering some ingredients. Most of which were fresh or dried herbs and a flask of cherry red liquid. After a few moments, the cauldron was boiling with a sweet and thick syrup of sorts. She poured it into a small vial and parted Sylvia's mouth to ease the liquid into her. "Alright, I've given her a natural remedy, she should be ok, but she'll sleep til morning." The woman said as she and Axel left Sylvia alone for a while.

Yo yo yo! It was nice chatting to you on Discord, I'm glad you posted an app thread! Welcome to the RP! Go ahead and introduce yourself in the OOC thread, and spend some time skimming the roleplay manual before the site goes down tomorrow if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread