Join our weird and wacky family I guess?

You don't need friends to start an uprising, just allies, and a whole lot of folks who hate the system

Hmmm building partnerships with other people and groups... Sounds like you'll be making friends to me. Remember to identify a need for reform. Basically you are trying to emphasise the reasons that a revolution is required.

Oof good luck. Might need to make connections with some dimensions jumpers. The special piro rehab is in located deep within the nothing.

Why the hell would you send me there?

*Goes to a puddle and opens a dimension back to my room*

I shall join your family and I will be the copious amount of kool-aid pitchers sitting in your refrigerator

You start playing the battlefield 2042 beta then let me know. We can make some 'only in battlefield' memories together
…I'll think about it. I don't play many shooters these days.
Also we are not friends... We are family. And family blood is thicker than friendly water... But not as thick as whatever the fuck that milk is
Ah, right. Still getting used to being in a family… Seriously though what the hell is that "milk"?

…I'll think about it. I don't play many shooters these days.

Ou what do you play? World builders? Platforms? I'm down to clown with whatever you are vibing to.

We'll have to make space for all coolaid. The fridge is full of thick mystery milk.

*Papyrus and Sans enter with an Enfield named Nellie and three hybrids of Skeleton and Enfield. All four of the others are female. One hybrid is on his back, one is flying, and one is about to rip Papyrus' arm from it's socket from trying to drag him somewhere.*
Papyrus: R-Rey, Slow down! Y-Your mother and I essentially have three of you sisters to put up with! Astral, no flying in the house! Luna, I swear if you're pranking me-

The world is like an apple whirling silently in space. Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind. Like a tunnel that you follow to a tunnel of its own. Down a hollow to a cavern where the sun has never shone. Like a door that keeps revolving in a half forgotten dream. Or the ripples from a pebble someone tosses in a stream. Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face. Like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. Neverending or beginning on an ever spinning reel. As the images unwind, like the circles that you find, in the windmills of your mind.

The world is like an apple whirling silently in space. Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind. Like a tunnel that you follow to a tunnel of its own. Down a hollow to a cavern where the sun has never shone. Like a door that keeps revolving in a half forgotten dream. Or the ripples from a pebble someone tosses in a stream. Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face. Like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. Neverending or beginning on an ever spinning reel. As the images unwind, like the circles that you find, in the windmills of your mind.
Nah I’m good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back