• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings join me on a chill highschool or Hope's Peak Academy romance! {closed. have a new recruit post)

loachina

my duty is to be by your side ❤️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
thank you for checking this out! if you'd be interested in persona 3, 5, danganronpa v3 or hazbin hotel roleplay, please check out my other thread

Last edited:
bumping, because i basically changed the whole post!

Hey there!

I'm interested to take part in such roleplay but I must admit I'm mediocre partner. However I would love to do a cliché love high school romance.

Hi!
I can't PM yet but I love your style of RP. I'm a little new so that's what I'm accustomed to. I have a few OCs and I am fond of 1. I will try to pm ASAP!

currently looking for the danganronpa partners! if you would be interested, please dm me!

hello, i'm still looking for partners 🎀 please dm everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back