• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Join me in the stars?

AngstyAnarchist

I'm looking for something along the lines of Stargate or Star trek, I'd prefer to use original characters for this (and potentially multiple characters, but if you want one main and some side charas/NPC's that's fine)
I could do canon charas for Stargate though (and will jump at the chance for Rodney x Carson)

As for plot ideas I have several- doing something with the plot line for Voyager with our own take could be cool, but ask me anything or suggest ideas and we can come up with something!
I really like the idea of 'far from home' as a basic concept to toy with.
Beyond that anything space/futuristic/sci-fi is a go for me.

LGBT+ friendly and would prefer you are too, even if romance isn't something we go for in this, and a quick about me:
18+ would prefer you are too.
Romantic or platonic is fine.
I use multi para, third person/past tense.

I'm a fulltime student in my last few weeks of study and can't always be around, if you need multiple replies a day I'm probably no the person for you.

I've been looking for someone to participate with in a futuristic/scifi based storyline. I do like Star Trek, but would like to do a storyline with original characters in an original setting.

My primary characters share my gender, which is male, and either have no set orientation or are canonically gay. One is named Shane Marconi and he's an anthropomorphic gorilla who were raised by an eccentric human couple. He pretty handy with computers, especially with hacking, and other types of machines. His chief hobby is holography and he has a little medical know how because his father was into technology and his mother was a doctor with a background in genetics.

I keep wanting to do a storyline with him where he moves to a colony far from home, preferably a space station orbiting a planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back