• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

legendarisk

Illusionist
Yoo-Hoo, you can call me Boss! I'm a female, 29 years old, with 10+ years of experience with roleplaying. Used to hang around when msn groups was the big thing. I need someone that's over 18 or else it will feel weird because of my age. I'm studying full-time while also recovering from a life-threatening accident, so I have to take it calm and sit still/lay down a lot, hence where I have a lot of time on my hands and want to take up rp'ing again.

I'm a very open-minded person with not too much limits.

I don't do one-liners, sorry, but my muse needs something to work with or else I'll lose it. Otherwise I don't have much I don't do, I'm pretty open for a lot of things to be honest. I usually write anything between 300-1000+ words, you don't have to match me, I just need someone chill who can keep the rp going and preferably have fun. I love to chat ooc as well, I search for a long-term partner who just won't give up immediately without having a chat. But I am ghost-friendly also! I don't expect you to write every day, a reply once a week is good enough for me if you don't have that much time ♥.

I only do canon x canon or oc x oc in fandom universe, mostly because I just simply don't like oc x canon. Sorry, but that have to go somewhere else. I can also rp whichever one in these parings as well.
For oc x oc rp's I can paly both male and female, also I can do m//, f// or m/f, I'm very flexible as I said before. Just hit me up, here or PM, and we can discuss a plot/thread or w/e.

» Platonic friendship rp's are cool too
» I can double
» I won't reply every day but I will at least give you 3-4 replies a week
» Super friendly ooc and understandable with a lot of things. Need time off? Tell me! Need to vent? I'm all ears. Not feelings great? HMU I understand!
» I love ooc talk, both about the rp and everything else! I have discord too.
» You know Swedish? Cool, so do I!
» LGBTQ+ friendly.

Fandoms and pairings:
Underlined pairings are a super craving at the moment.

Zuko x Katara
Sokka x Toph

D.Gray-Man
Kanda x Allen
Lavi x Tyki

Danganronpa 1, 2 or V3
oc x oc
Kyoko x Celeste
Komaeda x Hinata
Or just shoot your pairings at me I'm open for almost everything here!

Harry Potter
James x Lily
Gellert x Albus

Heroes of Might and Magic
I have an insane craving for this, hero x hero from enemy sides that have to team up.

Hetalia
Denmark x Norway
Sweden x Finland
Spain x S. Italy

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Mukuro x Tsuna
Yamamoto x Gokudera

Kingdom Hearts
Axel x Roxas

--------------------------------------------

Give me your plots, thoughts, or just ideas you want to plot up with me! I'm hyper and stoked for a OC rp too, just give it to me and we can plot something up together. Underlined here are a craving too.

Keywords for OC rp's: fantasy; Isekai; historical; dystopia; horror; action; mystery; sadness; adventure; hockey; bending; royalty; murder; humanoids; high-tech; blood; vampires; mindplay; unhealthy; apocalypse; heroes; angels; demons; creatures; hell; heaven; addiction; mythical; futuristic; ghosts; romance; platonic;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back