• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Scatterbrain Scatterbrain believe it or not, that character plays somewhat into a plot point we're about to get into in the story very soon. He's, funnily enough, rather perfect for our setting. I suppose now is as good a time as any to tell everyone.

saniachan saniachan Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Twist Twist mdebourg mdebourg VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator The Pilot The Pilot

Once the current missions end, our characters are going to gather in Violet City and learn from Chance that Kabu Corp used him for experiments involving something known as a Latent Type. By battling to your character's absolute maximum limit at a place with high Infinity Energy, one can bring out a second type in a human similar to dual types in pokemon. Our characters will only gain a maximum of five extra moves from this, but those moves will also be able to be combined with their current moves for unique effects of your choosing. Additionally, those who do not wish to add a second type to their characters, will become what's known as a True Type. A human who's synergy with their base type is so powerful they exceed their former limits. So that's something to think about as the missions reach their end.

Hmmm interesting. Probably thinking Electric/ Grass for my second type, to widen my coats abilities or just going pure Dark, to further showcase Jackies wonderful personality :P .

Hmmm interesting. Probably thinking Electric/ Grass for my second type, to widen my coats abilities or just going pure Dark, to further showcase Jackies wonderful personality :P .
I’m anxious to see what you come up with. Jackie with some really intense legendary dark moves like Dark Void or Black Hole Eclipse could be scary.

After the Foongus ran off, Cubone turned to Ryuko and waved his arms, while crying out to her, asking the dragon girl to get up. Ryuko stood up, exhausted as her eyes were struggling to stay open. "I'm sorry about this, I really am."
She turned towards the now unlocked door, as she slowly went to open it. Cubone hopped up onto her right shoulder, as he kept vigilant, ready to fight for Ryuko if he needed to. She was in no condition for combat at the moment.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Just want to clarify is your character actually unable to fight or are you saying that just to add tension?

I’m anxious to see what you come up with. Jackie with some really intense legendary dark moves like
Speaking off then, would Z moves become usable if we stick as True Types then?
i wasn’t opposed to you using Z moves from the start, they just won’t be treated as anything really special as compared to regular moves

Random question to everyone: if you were to meet Sherry for the first time, what type would you guys think she is (assuming you don't know her real one)?

Cc: Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Twist Twist Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 mdebourg mdebourg VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator The Pilot The Pilot Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Grass

cute_cherubi_wearing_bow_in_pokemon_the_series.jpg

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade For clarification, how bad a state is the Gym/Tower in?

Well there's a fallen support column and some of the floor has turned to sand on the inside, and outside there's a hole in the ceiling as well as one of the walls. Also thanks to Sunny Day, there may be a mini ish sun inside so there may be melted paint, metal and the like inside as well.

Well there's a fallen support column and some of the floor has turned to sand on the inside, and outside there's a hole in the ceiling as well as one of the walls. Also thanks to Sunny Day, there may be a mini ish sun inside so there may be melted paint, metal and the like inside as well.
Thanks. I knew it was in a bad state but if there is a miniature sun in there, I'm not sure how far Bunker's going to be able to make it inside before he faints. :P

Last edited:
Welp, my upcoming post will take awhile because it'll be a bit longer than my usual ones. That, and IRL things getting in the way. Again. 😔

perhaps i should have named one of the pokemon Navi thanks to wade calling me fairy boy XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back