• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
To take over the economy and leader infrastructure of EVERY REGION ON THE PLANETTTTT starting with johto. They are called, Kabu Corp.
Also, there is a bracket style tournament at the end of the year to decide who challenges the elite four, similar to Galar region’s Pokémon league if you’ve played sword and shield. Pokémon from any region are allowed in your team as well.

Also, there is a bracket style tournament at the end of the year to decide who challenges the elite four, similar to Galar region’s Pokémon league if you’ve played sword and shield. Pokémon from any region are allowed in your team as well.
*casually plans a mix team between gens 1-5*

Twist Twist before I procceed with my post, is the receptionist lady aware of what's happenening in the safari zone or no?

Yes very aware. She's actually part of it but if you follow through with talking to her it should come to light.

Also Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade I'm planning to aim for the secret entrance to the hideout in my next post. Would it be a underground passage or a hidden door I should look for? I've got ideas to get to either just need a bit of clarification.

click norris click norris

Trainer types, eh? So far we have electric (though the guy's missing at the moment), dark, fire, ice, dragon, and psychic (though she hasn't debuted yet). All types are welcome, but you can only pick one.

And as for Pokemon party, it practically can be whatever. Be it a monotype party to match your trainer's, or make it revolve around coverages, or even get it all over the place, just do as you see fit. The monotype one is a must if your character is a gym leader, though.

click norris click norris

Trainer types, eh? So far we have electric (though the guy's missing at the moment), dark, fire, ice, dragon, and psychic (though she hasn't debuted yet). All types are welcome, but you can only pick one.

And as for Pokemon party, it practically can be whatever. Be it a monotype party to match your trainer's, or make it revolve around coverages, or even get it all over the place, just do as you see fit. The monotype one is a must if your character is a gym leader, though.
ok good because i had a team planned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back