• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Twist Twist uh... steel-type moves? Did you actually allude to Sherry's experience in the steel-type gym? I mean, half of her movesets are actually normal-type, not steel. 😐

Twist Twist uh... steel-type moves? Did you actually allude to Sherry's experience in the steel-type gym? I mean, half of her movesets are actually normal-type, not steel. 😐

Uhhh.... Is Lock on Steel?

Edit: Nope it ain't. I know you've alluded to being other types before so I just went with that. Might change it then.

Uhhh.... Is Lock on Steel?

Edit: Nope it ain't. I know you've alluded to being other types before so I just went with that. Might change it then.
Lock-On is normal-type, actually. And yes, my girl had been mistaken as other types before. I mean, she doesn't really look like an ice-type now...

I should be getting a CS sometime today. Everything's more or less ready, I've just got to slap it all together and make it look nice.

Just so you know, I left the option open for Jackie to go to the bell sprout tower secret entrance while Cinder keeps the gym leader busy. You don’t have to do that, by any means, but I think it’d be a cool scene to have the fight literally heat up with the two fire types going full force to the point Jackie has to leave the room or else he’ll get roasted alive. We don’t have to go that route, but the option’s there if you want to explore the secret tunnel lol

Twist Twist

Actually can I raise a point with that. I think status effects chances should maybe be dependent on move type as well as type I.e. a grass type move like Stun Spore would probably be resisted quite well by a grass Pokémon but maybe not an electric as rather than an electrical charge that induces paralysis it would be a paralytic spore or such like. Same with Lick, Force Palm as one is possibly fear inducing paralysis/ grossed out while the other is just being hit so hard your stunned.
That’s exactly what I was thinking, actually

Just so you know, I left the option open for Jackie to go to the bell sprout tower secret entrance while Cinder keeps the gym leader busy. You don’t have to do that, by any means, but I think it’d be a cool scene to have the fight literally heat up with the two fire types going full force to the point Jackie has to leave the room or else he’ll get roasted alive. We don’t have to go that route, but the option’s there if you want to explore the secret tunnel lol

Twist Twist

Just a quick question, the secret entrance is in Sprout Tower not that there's one connecting the Gym to the tower right?

Uh, guys, would you mind if I post a brief-ish (?) explanation about Ransei since it's connected to Sherry's past? I mean, I did mention places like Dragnor and Viperia but hadn't gotten around to explain them, so...

Uh, guys, would you mind if I post a brief-ish (?) explanation about Ransei since it's connected to Sherry's past? I mean, I did mention places like Dragnor and Viperia but hadn't gotten around to explain them, so...

You could post it on the lore page and if there's something more story/ character specific you think's worth mentioning in a post, I can't see any harm.

I'm not that good with BBCode, to be honest...took a bit of experimenting before I just decided to follow the template of an older CS, tbh. But hey! My character Lunelia is up. Tell me if anything is wrong with her, Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade

I'm not that good with BBCode, to be honest...took a bit of experimenting before I just decided to follow the template of an older CS, tbh. But hey! My character Lunelia is up. Tell me if anything is wrong with her, Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade

You can have up to ten moves, so you can choose five more and you can mix in some normal moves as well if you want.

You can have up to ten moves, so you can choose five more and you can mix in some normal moves as well if you want.
I know I'm not hitting 10 moves, but I felt like I'd just be bloating my list past what I have already. You know, "having moves for the sake of having moves" kind of deal. If it's necessary though, I can put a couple more down?

I know I'm not hitting 10 moves, but I felt like I'd just be bloating my list past what I have already. You know, "having moves for the sake of having moves" kind of deal. If it's necessary though, I can put a couple more down?

I don't think it's necessary so you probably good on seven (don't know how I counted five btw :P) as long as your sure that's all you want.

Anyway, we have Chance's gym in Ecruteak, Falco's gym in Violet, and a fighting-type gym in Cianwood. So here's a question to The Pilot The Pilot : where was Dietrich's gym back then?

Anyway, we have Chance's gym in Ecruteak, Falco's gym in Violet, and a fighting-type gym in Cianwood. So here's a question to The Pilot The Pilot : where was Dietrich's gym back then?
I imagine that it'd be in Azalea Town. You'd find a path branching away from the town itself; leading deeper into Illex Forest, twisting and winding until you'd find the massive clearing the Decristo Mansion is located. This would serve as not just the home of Lunelia and Dietrich, but also as the Psychic Gym. Really show off that noble status, yeah?

Though the true ownership should technically be bequethed to Lunelia, both the gym and mansion would've probably been given to whatever new Gym Leader was installed there.

I imagine that it'd be in Azalea Town. You'd find a path branching away from the town itself; leading deeper into Illex Forest, twisting and winding until you'd find the massive clearing the Decristo Mansion is located. This would serve as not just the home of Lunelia and Dietrich, but also as the Psychic Gym. Really show off that noble status, yeah?

Though the true ownership should technically be bequethed to Lunelia, both the gym and mansion would've probably been given to whatever new Gym Leader was installed there.
And when did Dietrich pass away? Like, how many months/years before the RP's starting point? This may or may not affect everyone else's badge collections (though maybe will in Sherry's case, hence me asking).

The Pilot The Pilot Alright so two things:

Eerie Spell is going to need a more specific effect. I can see a couple of options from the way you put it now, something like

"The target is bombarded by a psychic assault, causing a splitting headache and doing damage," For a combo damage + disorientation, just to give it some oomph, OR

"The user is surrounded by tentacles of psychic energy which lash out at opponents like whips. The psychic attack takes on the pink aura of a psychic type." Which would act sort of as an area of effect spell surrounding your character. Or something along those lines, just to make it so that there's actually something for your opponent to react to, ya get me?

The other thing is, I need Lunelia to have eight badges. However you want to make that happen, she has to be able to take part in the pokemon league tournament at the end of the story. I AM seeing a cool story line where Lunelia discovers Kabu Corp murdered Dietrich and the new Psychic Leader is controlled by the evil conglomerate, making him Lunelia's personal BBEG. Perhaps she got her eighth badge from him, and it was during that encounter she became suspicious of him/her being the assassin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back