• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade , would it make sense if electric-types can't be paralyzed here?

Yeah we can roll with that. Makes sense

Actually can I raise a point with that. I think status effects chances should maybe be dependent on move type as well as type I.e. a grass type move like Stun Spore would probably be resisted quite well by a grass Pokémon but maybe not an electric as rather than an electrical charge that induces paralysis it would be a paralytic spore or such like. Same with Lick, Force Palm as one is possibly fear inducing paralysis/ grossed out while the other is just being hit so hard your stunned.

Last edited:
Actually can I raise a point with that. I think status effects chances should maybe be dependent on move type as well as type I.e. a grass type move like Stun Spore would probably be resisted quite well by a grass Pokémon but maybe not an electric as rather than an electrical charge that induces paralysis it would be a paralytic spore or such like. Same with Lick, Force Palm as one is possibly fear inducing paralysis/ grossed out while the other is just being hit so hard your stunned.
You mean, like how paralysis works in gen 1 games?

Twist Twist I've spoken to Volcanic OOC and he needs a buffer. I'll give it another 24 hours and if he isn't up to posting I'll take control of cinder for that scene. Feel like bumping the the interest check?

Twist Twist I've spoken to Volcanic OOC and he needs a buffer. I'll give it another 24 hours and if he isn't up to posting I'll take control of cinder for that scene. Feel like bumping the the interest check?

Can do. Tag mdebourg mdebourg btw. Last time i checked he was still interested but not sure if you left him hanging or not.

Hi everyone! I'm the interested party. I'm not the best at combat, but I'm excited to join everyone here!
because like seriously its hard to find a roleplay with commitment, it's all a man could ever want

Hi everyone! I'm the interested party. I'm not the best at combat, but I'm excited to join everyone here!
because like seriously its hard to find a roleplay with commitment, it's all a man could ever want

hellos, welcome and hope you have a good time ^_^

Greetings friend. Do you understand the character requirements as per the sheet?

Btw Twist Twist , do you plan to stun the Lickilicky with Altale's Thunderbolt and/or Static? I kinda wanna do this if you do:

Btw Twist Twist , do you plan to stun the Lickilicky with Altale's Thunderbolt and/or Static? I kinda wanna do this if you do:

It's just a normal slam, not a body slam, so you don't have to worry about paralysis just damage but I am planning to counter so we'll see :P

I'm sorry if this was asked before, but how would Psychic types/attacks work here? I'm interested in doing that kind of Type, but since a lot of their moves are a little wonky (especially when it's just "psychic power" / "telekinetic force" being used, or if they're prediction-based), I want to avoid stepping beyond my limits... 😅

I'm sorry if this was asked before, but how would Psychic types/attacks work here? I'm interested in doing that kind of Type, but since a lot of their moves are a little wonky (especially when it's just "psychic power" / "telekinetic force" being used, or if they're prediction-based), I want to avoid stepping beyond my limits... 😅

It really depends on the attack. For something like telekinesis, you could have a small force push type attack against people, and otherwise could pick up medium sized objects to hurl at your opponents. Seeing the future in battle in order to avoid an attack or ensure one hits would be too OP, so I’d stick to things like light screen which would put a force field up, things of that nature. Again, it’d be case by case so if you had an alternate description that makes sense mechanically I’m sure we could make it work, I just wouldn’t be able to give you specifics without seeing what you have in mind, so your best bet is writing it out and letting me judge lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back