• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
yeah thanks (embarrassing way to get canned, prolly a laughingstock ic right now)

also question, where are you guys at? i know you are all dealing with burbs but that picture (which im guessing is a route area) on Twists post doesnt help much

also question, where are you guys at? i know you are all dealing with burbs but that picture (which im guessing is a route area) on Twists post doesnt help much
The girls are at Cianwood right now, on the way to the Safari Zone. And speaking of birds, Jackie and Cinder are the ones dealing with them.

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Updated my CS to include Mareep

Edit: Also how many moves can you get away with doing in one post? I've had my Mareep use two defensive/ support ones in a row and I definitely though I'd been pushing it if I added an attack in as well.
I'm going to say there's no cap, but using multiple in one post will train your stamina MUCH faster than one at a time. Just don't go too crazy, no using the same buff twice in one post, but two different buff moves is perfectly acceptable.

Twist and Volcanic are on a rout to violet city between there and ecruteak, Sania and Asuka are both at cianwood city.

heh was this setup so i can just start blasting these guys? (while looking to avoid collateral damage ) Kinda reads like it ^^

Last edited:
alright lemme edit then:) i wasnt sure so went for more tact with that tiny post

HEY IM BACK

So sorry, I heard the site went down from friends and tried dming you on discord only to find out we aren't friends and when I came back to the site it was down again so I kinda tuned out of the whole thing

Im sorry but Im back now
Welp, now that's awkward. What's your Discord name btw? Are you in the RPN Discord server too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back