• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Im going to go for an electric type gym leader for mine as I don't think anyone has claimed that. Sure hope no one picks ground lmao

Ah, dang, I've been contemplating to do electric. :angrypuff:

Oh well, whatever. Galvanize is out, gotta pick something else.

saniachan saniachan

Most legendary pokemon have a unique ability, which is naturally a bit more OP then standard abilities. So I was asking if we were allowed to have 3 'Legendary' abilities on our character. Basically we are only allowed 1ability unique to a legendary pokemon, rather then 3 'unique' abilities

NOTICE: I contemplated area-effecting things like hail and sandstorms, and thought originally it would be fair to have them cancel each other out, but that's no fun. I think we should have every battlefield effect stack throughout the battle until the end.

In addition, I think it would be fair for things like paralyses to be short lasting effects, instead of chance-based ones. You'd be immobile for 1 post as opposed to rolling for it.

Last edited:
I'm also cool with say, a psychic type trainer having general telekinesis but no general mind reading, unless you use the actual move of course lol

Heard. Would your character have trained at the Ice type gym before their journey to ensure mastery of their type, or somewhere else to balance their weaknesses?
Actually, I'm thinking of having their background a bit more... complicated. They would be born at a snowy place in another region but run away from their hometown for whatever reasons (I'll think of exactly why later) and somehow got stranded at a port/beach place. And as for gyms, will they have different types arrangement from the canon Johto-based games?

If i'm not mistaken. I got status conditions covered for Freed o3o
NOTICE: I contemplated area-effecting things like hail and sandstorms, and thought originally it would be fair to have them cancel each other out, but that's no fun. I think we should have every battlefield effect stack throughout the battle until the end.

In addition, I think it would be fair for things like paralyses to be short lasting effects, instead of chance-based ones. You'd be immobile for 1 post as opposed to rolling for it.

Actually, I'm thinking of having their background a bit more... complicated. They would be born at a snowy place in another region but run away from their hometown for whatever reasons (I'll think of exactly why later) and somehow got stranded at a port/beach place. And as for gyms, will they have different types arrangement from the canon Johto-based games?
Absolutely not on the canon types for the gyms. All original to fit our narrative. The geographical locations and names will be canon, however, including "special" areas like where legendaries can be found or iconic places like bell sprout tower. That would mean your character would have probably washed ashore Cianwood city or Olivine City.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back