• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom John Wick RP (ocs welcome)

MsGal38

Hey this Jess! Im going to keep this nice and short.
- I'm 22, looking for an 18+ partner.
- I write 300 - 600 words per character. (On average.) And only in the third person.
- I only write F/F or M/M romantically.

I've just watched the latest John Wick movie, and really wanted to explore more of that world. Here are two ideas I had, but please feel free to message me if you had any ideas of your own.

John Wick / Male!oc

Playing John against a male oc is definitely my main craving. I had a few ideas for an oc, from another assassin to a civilian. But I'd also be happy to play John against an oc of your creation!

A secondary idea I had for this was also that we could both play an oc. One of us playing John's romantic interest, and the other playing John along with a platonic oc that could be involved in the plot. (The platonic oc could be any gender!)

OC / OC

My only other idea was just to create two ocs in the John Wick universe, ignoring John in favour of our own storyline. For this idea, I'd be happy writing m// or f//.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back