• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom jjba vento aureo / canon x canon

hello! this is probably a long shot, but like the title says, i'm looking for jojo's bizarre adventure rps! specifically set during part five.
i'm caught up with the anime/manga though (including tjl chapter 1) so you don't have to worry about spoilers with me!
i write for risotto nero, & i'm looking for these ships specifically:

- risotto nero x bruno buccellati
- risotto nero x leone abbacchio
- risotto nero x prosciutto
- risotto nero x diavolo
- risotto nero x tiziano

important notes
- i'm 18+ (she/they) looking for other adults to write with, no minors please
- i'm an enjoyer of dark themes, angst, etc. as opposed to fluff & slice of life
- please be able to write at least a few paragraphs per reply if not more! long-term partners are preferred
- i tend to write/reply slowly, i'd appreciate patience & understanding as that's what i always give in return
- romance is neat; whether it be slowburn, healthy, unhealthy, you name it!
- ooc chatter is a must for me, i need to be able to talk with my partners in order to get invested in our stories

please consider reaching out if you're interested in anything!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back