• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JJBA roleplay?

Hello hello there! My name is Momo, I’ve Beene roleplaying for a year and a half and I’m just looking for some people to do a 1x1 rp for the JJBA fandom. I don’t do double ups since I have no oc’s and just roleplaying with someone else’s oc is never really fun for me. I’m a semi lit- literate roleplayer, depending on what I’m giving and/ or my current mood. I just want to warn you that I have not had practice with any character except Joseph so if I am roleplaying with someone other than him, it will be more of a practice for me to improve on the character.

My list of muses is-
•Jonathan Joestar
•Robert E.O. Speedwagon
•Joseph Joestar
•Jean Pierre Polnareff
•Kakyoin Noriaki
•Josuke Higashikata
•Okuyasu Nijimura
•Narancia ghirga
•Guido Mista

Sadly I haven’t read the manga yet and I apologize. If you wanna shoot me a pm here or on discord, my discord is: VRoom vrOOm#1675
Well that’s all for now folks! Catch ya later! ✌️

If you return to your account at any point, I'd be more than happy to start a roleplay with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back