• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xMochax

Always thinking of random stuff
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good evening, I'm looking for literate partners who can write up to at least 2 paragraphs, though often I try to match my partner's responses.

I currently have college and work, so I won't be around all the time, but I make it a point to be able to reply at least once a day, so I should expect for my partner to be able to do the same as well. Well, unless something happens and you really can't reply at the moment, then I can absolutely understand.

Please DO NOT ghost if we are roleplaying! If there's a problem, tell me first before considering ghosting!

I do have an oc that I really want to use for this roleplay. You DO NOT have to have an oc, you can play as cannon characters if you want. I DO NOT do just oc roleplays.

If you have an oc, I would prefer if we do doubling so our character's stories don't get too mixed into each other's, but if you want, we can have them be in the same storyline.

Please be able to play as multiple characters and have a good idea on what these characters are like. Seeing them being played ooc (unless there's a specific reason like a spell was casted on them) is so off putting for me

If you're interested, here are some plots I came up with, but we can talk about that bit too if ya want:
🌑Connection🌑: Rumor has it that my character's guardian was close friends with the Una Family, which eventually catches the attention of the others, especially La Squadra
🎶The New Member🎶: My character becomes the newest member of La Squadra whether she likes it or not (This will take place a year or so before the events of Part 5)
🌸A New Friend🌸: My character is a member of La Squadra and becomes friends with a member of Team Bucciarati (This can be connected to The New Member)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back