• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xMochax

Always thinking of random stuff
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I mainly want to do a thing where my character becomes or is involved with La Squadra

I roleplay in description form in 3rd person, and I would prefer if you are able to write a good paragraph. There may be times where I'm busy, but I'll try my best to reply at least once, and things would go back to normal soon. I will ask that my partner is able to reply at least once a day as well

I will check in if it's been over a day and so on. If there's anything wrong, please DO NOT ghost and just talk to me if there's anything I or we can fix

Whether you are playing an oc or a canon character, please be able to play as more than one character as well. I DO NOT do fandom roleplays with just our oc's! I want canon characters involved too please! I would really prefer if you have a really good idea as to how the canon characters act in general as well
If you do have your own character, I will ask that we double up so we can have a story that focuses on each of our characters

Something else you should know is that while I roleplay with an oc, I won't focus on them the entire roleplay. I really enjoy exploring the canon characters. So, for example, while my oc may be away, that won't be an automatic time skip since I'm gonna start playing as a canon character

I will request that it takes place somewhere before the actual events of Part 5 as I want the characters involved to be able to interact with each other and stuff

Like seriously for the thing above, I REALLY want to be able to have the canon characters interact. Like let's have them interact, bond, and allow them to have inner dialogue on how they feel about certain situations, just stuff like that, okay?

We can talk about how we want things to go, like what we want to happen to the characters in the roleplay, and other stuff like that

Here are some plots we can go by:
  • 🌑Connection🌑: Rumor has it that my character's guardian was close friends with the Una Family, which eventually catches the attention of the others, especially La Squadra
  • 🎶The New Member🎶: My character becomes the newest member of La Squadra whether she likes it or not (This will take place a year or so before the events of Part 5)
If any of this interests you, and/or you have ideas of your own, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back