Jizzytown IC

Simply watching the confused politics, futile fighting, squabbling, and overall insanity, John was about to back up, until he bumped into a furred figure. Confused, and somewhat scared, he turned around slowly until he was face to face with the rabbit from earlier. Disregarding his presence, the anger of the gold armored noble, the inhabitants trying to fight/talk with him, and the fact that none of them seem to be on the right terms with each other, John decided 'Fuck it, everybody seems to be here, there must be some abandoned shops he might be able to nick a few useful things off of. 

So he turned 90 degrees and began walking out from the town square and into the market, secretly hoping that the man that was breathing down his neck would be more interested that the confusion that was the town square.

Ren Chigisa

Ren sighed after listening to the male's speech about not ruling these people, not that he even wanted to in the first place. She spotted a rick on the floor and begun to play with that, instead of heeding the highly annoying lord's warning. Stupid male....this is why I don't like politics in the damn first place. Always bitch about things in the first place. She thought, bringing her attention back towards the Lord. Ren simply pulled her scarf towards her mouth yet again, tying it around her neck to keep it in place for the time being. "This is not my town nor do I live here, for all I care it can rot with the rest of them. However, I will not grovel at your feet simply for damaging a cheap armor that you can obviously repair within 5 minutes." Ren said sarcastically, shrugging her arms before returning them to her sides. She then sighed and kicked the grey rock towards the horse from which the Lord was sitting on. The rock struck the horse, earning a whining sound coming from the animal as if it was hurt by the simple rock.

She had just had enough and just threw another shuriken at the Lord's head, not caring if it hit or not. Just to make sure that he was going to get pissed off even more, she threw another knife at the male's armor more. Once she saw the reaction of the crowd, the people begun to scatter in hopes of not being there for the Lord's wrath that would befall of this town. She approached the male from earlier and leaned against the side of his face, not so close that they could touch. "Follow me if you want to live, that guy is gonna lose it." She whispered into the ear of the male, Lyle. Without a moment to lose, she darted off towards the market of this town.

@Idea

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyle stood with confiedence at his words, although they seemed to have little effect. He barely noticed, thinking people were in awe.

It was then that Ren threw another shuriken. Upon her prompt to run with her, Lyle nodded, following behind her. He had few problems matching her speed, although people that got in his way, he clumsily glanced off them, forcing himself to run harder to keep up with Ren.

"Do you have a plan besides retreat?" Lyle asked her, once she was within hearing range. "I mean.. where are we retreating to?" He felt kinda bad leaving Nowal behind.. hopefully he had the common sense to follow.

@Mena

@Idea

@IctoraPost

Ronin sighed and waved his hand in a dismissive gesture.

"Thank you for your apology, though I doubt we'll remain on amicable terms for long, considering... this place."

He sighs and fingers his sword hilt.

"I don't doubt you will have ample reason to kill me in the future, but we have no quarrel currently. You may rest here, if you wish."

Krystal stirred and sat up.

"Yeah, I can't sleep... oh, hey there. I'll take your shift, Ronin."

The helmeted warrior nodded. "I believe I shall. Good night, Krystal."

@IctoraPost

@Ranix Aurus

Rest? Sleep? Yes, that would be a good idea. It would strengthen the trust between these people and Nowal if they knew they had a vampire in their midst who had let them live through the night. He wouldn't actually go to sleep, of course. That would be preposterous, given the present circumstances. Nodding to the helmeter and the armoree, he - wait, had they just cleverly said their names to each other, indirectly introducing themselves so that he himself would not have to ask? Surprisingly tactful. Nowal wasn't sure if that was actually intentional or not, but he decided to accept it anyway. He should say something as well, to reinforce the positive image. "My name is Nowal, a vampire. I thank you for your offer of rest and gracefully accept it whilst sincerely hoping we will get along well with each other." Bowing again for good measure, the vampire made his way around the feminine-sounding armoured person and to the base of a rather mossy tree, where he sat down into the shadows and began pretending to be alseep, keeping his eyes half-open.

He sensed a time skip looming over them.

@Stormyface @Ranix Aurus

Krystal grabbed a stick off the ground and began carving it with a knife, occasionally peering into the woods. After a few hours, she looked at what she had made.

It was a small wooden whistle, engraved with a lightning bolt. Nothing special.

The paladin looked up at the sky.

"There better be a giant bird when I blow through this."

She put the whistle to her lips and played a few halting notes. Nothing appeared, bird or otherwise.

"Well, screw you too."

She shoved the whistle in her pocket and looked around the camp.

"First you make me look like a schizophrenic, then send me out in the middle of nowhere, now your whistle idea isn't working. Yeah, keep laughing at me. I don't have to do all this garbage for you. I could open a bakery, have six kids, and worship Ruin instead."

A short silence.

"HEY, I WILL DO IT--"

Krystal clams up and snaps her head toward the tent. Aside from Ronin turning over, all is calm.

"Taffer." Krystal mutters, reclining against a rock.

@IctoraPost

((Show more respect for your god, Krystal))

Users who are viewing this thread