Jizzytown IC

The elongated...trunk...thing was actually soft, and had no resistance against Nokyx's magic and Ronin's blade. Chunk of flesh shaved off slowly in front of Nokyx, covering the ground with pink-colored matter. And blood. So much blood. Kud was burying his face behind Nokyx, not daring to open his eyes. Too much chunky noises. Such a bad smell. YUCK. If the kid saw it right now, the mental damage would be too much.

The parts cut by Ronin, on the other hand, was glowing, ready to be cut the moment he sheathed his sword. The monster rabbit was already writhing in pain at this point. Meanwhile, Yeth had closed on one of its leg, virtually undetected since it was too busy fighting Nokyx and Ronin. WIth a quick slap, he smacked away the leg, making Eclipse lost balance.

The big thing wobbled to the right, and then fell down twitching on the ground.

@Stormyface

Ronin sheathed his sword, chopping the beast into coleslaw.

Nokyx turned his nose up at the smell.

"Eugh... this thing better have a great reward..."

He kicked at the worm bits, then snapped around to face Figaro.

"YOU! You didn't do anything! We saved your life, give us your treasures!"

@Ranix Aurus

Figaro the Figaro Figaro wasn't paying attention to the group. Rather, he was busy rummaging the cut-up remains of the big "rabbit", his gauntlets covered with the pink slimely flesh. He kept on doing that for a few minutes before he shrieked in pure joy.

"I FOUND IT!"

He pulled out a ring with similar design to the one taken by Nokyx earlier, but adorned with a bright blue gem instead of red. The armored guy fell to his knees, clutching the ring to his chest.

"I found it...found it..."

Kuldrath was on his knees for different reason: his stomach was churning like mad. Understandable since the scenery right now looked like River Styx, with chunk of flesh scattered everywhere. Yeth was touching a small chunk, looking hungry.

"Nooo...Yeth...don't eat that...you'll get stomachache...*burp*"

Aaah...there goes today's lunch...

@Stormyface

Nokyx walked over to Figaro.

"Congrats." he said, snatching the blue ring from his hand and replacing it with the red one.

"What's this one do? Is it the one that increases defense when your health is low, or is it the one that boosts magic power? I'll take it either way."

@Ranix Aurus

The ring's effect should show itself to Nokyx slowly with time. The effect is...

Before it could happen, Figaro snatched the blue ring back with a speed unlike what he'd shown before. He threw the red one back to Nokyx in exchange.

"You can't have this one. Never," he hissed. "You can have the red one. It's my gesture of thanks. And you can keep the helmet."

He jumped back a few steps away, wary that Nokyx would try to steal the blue ring again. Nevertheless, he bowed down after that in a polite manner. "Thank you. Because of your help, I can take back my fiancée's ring. I won't forget this debt." After saying that, the armored guy ran off into the woods again, clanking noise spread all over the forest until it disappeared.

...Wait, was that a quest? That guy didn't pay the reward...

"...Mister peddler..." Kud scooted over to where Nokyx was. Seems the kid already got used with the scenery of hell around them. Still looked like a victim of explosive diarrhea, but better. "THAT'S SO COOL! HEY, HEY, TEACH ME MAGIC! PLEASE TEACH ME!" he yelled suddenly, his eyes sparkling.

@Stormyface

"Fine, I guess. Let's get started, kid..."

A bead of sweat dropped off of Nokyx's brow as he read the child's INT score. (Dunno actual INT score, but this kid doesn't seem too bright...)

"Er... I'm afraid I can't teach you anything right now."

Nokyx hurriedly added to his statement. "The basic framework of sorcery can't be taught, you see... I'm sure you'll find something else you can do."

@Ranix Aurus

Kud looked disappointed upon hearing that.

"Whaaat...no waaay! I'm sure there's something I can do! Mister peddler is the coolest magician ever right? You're the greatest magician, right? You can do anything, right? Right? Teaching me should be piece of cake, right?"

The kid sure can work hard if he's focused on something...

Yeth was munching on the scattered flesh on the forest floor. Munch munch. Hmm, not bad.

...wasn't that considered cannibalism?

@Stormyface

Nokyx sighed.

"Kid, I am an amazing magician, but I can't just bend the rules however I wish. You just aren't capable enough to begin training your magical skills. Maybe in the future."

@Ranix Aurus

"Huu...is that so..." he pouted a bit. But then his eyes sparkled again. "Then-then in the future you'll teach me magic right? Right right? It's a promise!" Seems that he took his "maybe in the future" a bit too literal...

"By the way, can you do other magic than that? Show me! Show me!" He was jumping up and down at this point from excitement. "Pleaaase? Show meee! By the way we have to clean up these trash before Yeth eat them all. Yeeeth, don't eat thaat! That's your mamaaa!"

He waved at Yeth, trying to stop him from eating more of the pink flesh mound. The rabbit-head had eaten four or five as of now. Not good.

@Stormyface

"Nope. I need to let my magic recharge. You still might get to see it if Yeth DOESN'T QUIT EATING THE RANCID MEAT! Seriously, you're our only tank! Aren't rabbit vegetarian, anyway?"

@Ranix Aurus

Yeth turned his attention to Nokyx since his name was called. His expression, if you can call that, looks hungry...

"Rabbit is omnivore you know," Kud commented. "Oh oh, maybe if he eat enough of that he can grow that kind of long mouth?"

@Stormyface

"NONONONONO."

That settled it. Nokyx was not going to hang around with an eldritch rabbit for a tank.

"Soul Stream!"

A beam of blue light shot out of Nokyx's staff and disintegrated the pile of flesh. Nokyx promptly fell to the ground.

"Gnughh... salmon..."

@Ranix Aurus

Yeth looked dejected. The food he was starting to find as delicious suddenly disappeared in front of his eyes. He squatted on a corner, twirling a finger on the ground.

The kid on the other hand looked very satisfied. "So cool! SO COOL! From now on I'll call you Master! Master...uh...peddler!"

Still can't remember his name. Oh well, not important.

"Hey, are you okaaay?" he poked Nokyx's side cautiously. He suddenly fell down like a sack of sand. Was magic that exhausting? "Are you tired? Should we go back to the town?"

@Stormyface

"Thatmightbeagoodideadoyouknowhowtogetusoutoftheforest?"

Ronin looks around.

"Apologies... I was focused on the Figaro man, I don't remember which way we came from."

@Ranix Aurus

"Hee..." Kud stood up and proudly patted his chest. "Don't worry! I was born in the town! I know how to get back home no matter how far it is! Follow me!"

The kid wandered off toward the mountain. Yeth caught him by the shoulder to stop him before he gone completely lost.

"Muu...I guess we're camping then?" he suddenly got a new idea. "Camping! That sounds nice! Let's go camping!"

@Stormyface

"Camping... that sound nice... toothpaste"

Nokyx fell asleep and began snoring into the ground.

Ronin hrrmed in a concerned manner.

"Child, I believe the mage bought a tent in the town. I believe it would be expedient of us to erect it."

Ronin dug the tent out of the pack and took a look at the instruction book.

"Now, let's see..." he said, opening up the instruction booklet.

743.png

Ronin promptly closed the booklet.

"Never mind. I'm sure we can figure this out ourselves."

@Ranix Aurus

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ooooh.." the kid was rummaging through the mountain of stuffs included in the tent pack. The sheets. Poles. Lines. Mechanical flying turkey...

...Wait a minute.

"I know how to do this! Leave it to me, mister longsword!" Kuldrath started to pull some of the poles out. One of them he lift up so it stood vertically, which he then pushed into the ground as the main structure. "There, now we just- oooo, butterfly!"

The kid wandered off to chase the butterfly, upon which Yeth stopped him by the shoulder again. This time the rabbit-headed man pointed at himself with a confident pose. Seems that he was up to the challenge of erecting the tent.

It took him just a few minutes to put all the poles in the wrong place, then just spread the sheet all over the place to hid the mistakes. Lo and behold! The tent was ready!

20150629_074342.jpg

Majestic.

@Stormyface

Ren Chigisa

View attachment 237345

Ren sighed as she watched the idiot named Lyle chase after the escaping mage that was probably fearing his own life. The mage had tipped over a women while she was eat her pie, making the women slip into one of her pies while the others clattered into the ground. The pies themselves didn't get on Ren but the filling inside the pies, one of them being grape, splattered on her face. Why....did I get such interesting people to join me...? They seem more wild than ever, besides I will not waste my energy chasing after the mage myself. She thought, bringing her hand to her head in disappointment. She wiped the grape filling from her face, the scorn of a very pissed off woman was visible all over her features.

Ren's anger had finally reached the tipping point when suddenly the mage fell on top of her, making her drop her own weapon as she was flattened. She blinked her eyes twice, registering what had happened before she took action towards the mage. Ren heard from Lyle how he was the one that brought the punching bag to her, in fact that's what she needed right now; a punching bag. "GET THE HELL OFF ME, YOU DAMN MONKEY!" Ren yelled in a furious tone at the mage, before she herself used her upper body strength and threw him off of her. She then brought herself onto her feet, before stomping all over the mage in question. Left. Right. Left. That's all she could think was the anger that was boiling inside of her as she stomped on the mage's head repeatedly. "Now...which one of you wants to be next?" Ren smiled, her eyes glaring in a dangerous tone.

The mage was floating in the air, fearing for his life, when the crossbow guy leapt up like some kind of rabid rabbit, grabbing a flailing leg, and hurled him down to the ground, directly into the angry ninja. The angry ninja seemed quite angry about this, as demonstrated by her furious shouting and the sudden stomping rampage directed at the wizard. Fortunately for him, he had managed to pull up a protective bubble before much damage was done, though the places where he had been hit before he had a chance to summon the shield were already starting to bruise.

"G-get off me!" This madwoman was even more terrifying than the trapping guy, so he dicided he wanted to escape as fast as possible. Spinning around in his bubble so he was facing the ground, he pointed a finger at the cobbles with one hand while steadying his arm with the other, chanting a spell as he went. A sudden discharge of energy blasted into the ground, propelling the magician backwards into the ninja. The effects of the levitation were still in effect, resulting in the mage flying high into the air, where he released another blast of magic which had him shooting off into the distance, towards the main gate of the city and the forest beyond.

Nowal squinted into the sun, trying to spot the fleeing wizard, but to no avail. He turned his attention back to the ground and regarded the two weirdos standing by him. Saving the princess... that might actually be a good idea. If he could use these people to get past the dragon without having to physically fight anything, then he'd be able to obtain a great deal of wealth just by being there. With that amount of money, he could do anything, and spend the rest of his life in safety and solitude. The first step would be to try to befriend these idiots. "I am terribly sorry about the trouble that I have caused. My name is Nowal Konosuba, a vampire archer and master trapper. As repentance, may you be willing to accept me as a member of your party?"

@Mena @DemetrioMachete

Lyle quirked an eyebrow at Nowal's introduction. A Vampire? Lyle wasn't buying it for a second. He didn't even have the accent! Still, he'd play along.. everyone had their dreams. He wanted to be a Vampire? Lyle wanted to be a Paladin, someday. Anyone was welcome to help Lyle rescue the Princess.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Nowal. I've seen your prowess with ranged weaponry first-hand! I'd call myself an eager beaver to have you at my back!" he would have extended his hand for a handshake, but then Ren spoke up about being next. He had lost sight of what she had been doing, and, following his gut, he raised his hand.

"Ooh! Ooh! Me! I'll go next!" he called out excitedly.

@IctoraPost

@Mena

Ronin sighed and propped the tent up on a few sticks. At least it would stay up... provided it didn't rain.

"I'll keep watch." he said, sitting on a nearby rock and studying his sword's edge.

@Ranix Aurus

((here's the unofficial track for inside the forest, btw))

Kuldrath scooted inside the tent and admiring it from the inside. Shoddily built, yes, but it was something they (just Ronin actually) built themselves, so he was still excited for it. He dragged Nokyx inside the tent and then used his body as a makeshift pillow.

As the kid fell asleep, Yeth sat with his knees up on his chest on a rock nearby Ronin and stared at him. Just...staring. Once in a while he uprooted some grass and chew on them...

@Stormyface

Ronin continued looking his blade over, glancing nervously at the bunny from time to time (not that you could tell, he's never taken his motorcycle helmet off).

The 'ninja' stood up.

"I will take a look at the outer edges of this clearing. Stay here, it'd be unfortunate if someone were to be hurt."

Ronin walked into the woods and slipped behind a tree, taking his helmet off and examining it.

"Mm. I'll have to get that fixed..." he said, shaking his head as he saw the scratch marks.

Ronin put his helmet back on and continued patrolling the woods.

"MUDAMUDAMUDA!"

He sliced a toad in half as it leapt into the air.

"Oh. My apologies."

@Ranix Aurus

John was busying himself with a game of solitaire, something that he didn't fully understand, so he improvised rules for it. He watched a lad play it once or twice, but he never really cared too much for paying attention. With that, he gave up trying to match all the suits together, shuffled his cards, and put them away. He glanced left and right nervously, hoping that he would remain hidden. He picked up his gun, now really just a glorified spear, and stood up fully. He was starting to get hungry, and doing anything on an empty stomach wasn't efficient. He would have to fashion himself some bullets, or do it the olden way, and John had convinced himself that the strange folk hadn't discovered gunpowder yet.

With that, he turned his attention to the surrounding greenery. There was a lot of it, but it seemed to be less chaotic than the town he just came from. And with that, he kept his head low and snuck into the shrubbery, his feet careful not to crunch on fallen leaves and twigs. Baring his rifle in his hands, he kept creeping through, ever vigilant for anything that might pop out at him. It was then and there that he reached a clearing. He saw a tent, and a few figures walking about. He didn't want to immediately confront them, but his time to think was cut short when one of the figures walked towards his direction. He dived towards his left, towards a small puddle a toad was resting in. He startled the toad, and it leapt into the air, prompting a cry of "MUDAMUDAMUDA!" by the strangely dressed figure, who split the toad with a foreign blade. 

Dear fucking god. I've gotta get out of this damn place! Not daring to look back, John hopped to his feet, and began to make for a dash.

@Stormyface

What? A soldier...

OYsH6M.gif

"You're not getting away that easily! HYAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Ronin began leaping through the trees, hurling shurikens (slightly aerodynamic scrap metal) at John.

@Exiled Ace

Users who are viewing this thread