• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan hamuko hamuko Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Chiester Chiester Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Zufaix Zufaix

That makes 8! Thank you all for expressing interest in my little restart! I’m gonna get a discord server fired up on top of finishing up a Lore page for you all to be able to look at! In the meantime, feel free to address any questions you might have here!
Aye. So I read the info about stat. Physical character stat with 5 and magic character start with 6, but why is oni start with 8?
Also what's the difference between basic and class skill?

Aye. So I read the info about stat. Physical character stat with 5 and magic character start with 6, but why is oni start with 8?
Also what's the difference between basic and class skill?
HAH! Because I’m a fucking idiot that’s why, apparently I can’t count. Lemme re edit the stats right quick.

As far as the skills, basic is just an overview of what the class on its own excels at. Class skill is an actual skill that class can use in battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back