• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Jigoku Fūkei Online (FULL)

I uh... didn’t think you be interested in my.... dumb idea. DAMNIT I COULDVE HAD YOU ON HERE TOO
:{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ senpaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wish there was still room :[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ *cue sad violin and puppy dog eyes* make room plz senpaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i love you so much, don't make me cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy {done in tune with violin music above}

Awe, maybe if someone drops out then you can take their place? :C

YES, WE CAN TOTALLY WORK YOU IN. Either if someone drops out, or I’m just gonna make a freaking new class because I’m the GM and I can do whatever the hell I want. Or I mean we could do two of the same class, if you’re not opposed to that seasonedcat seasonedcat

YES, WE CAN TOTALLY WORK YOU IN. Either if someone drops out, or I’m just gonna make a freaking new class because I’m the GM and I can do whatever the hell I want. Or I mean we could do two of the same class, if you’re not opposed to that seasonedcat seasonedcat
OMGMGGG YESSSSSSSSS!
> mood

CRIES HAPPILY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CRIES HAPPILY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I’ll let you decide though! Do you want a different class or would you like to pick from the already existing ones?

4ZYvHm9r_200x200.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back