• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Jigoku Fūkei Online (FULL)

I'll take up the Samurai role, though I am curious to know if I could perhaps use equipment and weapons that I know alot more about? I come from a English Medieval background and I would feel alot more confident if I was able to use equipment from Western Europe? Perhaps my character could have purchased a 'Cosmetic DLC'? Would love to hear your thoughts! Siren77 Siren77

I'll take up the Samurai role, though I am curious to know if I could perhaps use equipment and weapons that I know alot more about? I come from a English Medieval background and I would feel alot more confident if I was able to use equipment from Western Europe? Perhaps my character could have purchased a 'Cosmetic DLC'? Would love to hear your thoughts! Siren77 Siren77
While the weapon could easily be something from that era, the armor will have to be akin to traditional samurai garb. Wouldn’t be a samurai otherwise would it?

While the weapon could easily be something from that era, the armor will have to be akin to traditional samurai garb. Wouldn’t be a samurai otherwise would it?
Ah, I had originally thought the 'classes' were akin to something like D&D or the original SAO in which the armour and equipment were varied, even within the same class. I wish that you and the others have a good time however I just don't feel quite confident with Japanese-type characters. I guess it was better to throw out a idea than pass entirely. ^_^

Last edited:
Ah, I had originally thought the 'classes' were akin to something like D&D or the original SAO in which the armour and equipment were varied, even within the same class. I wish that you and the others have a good time however I just don't feel quite confident with Japanese-type characters. I guess it was better to throw out a idea than pass entirely. ^_^
It’s all good man, no worries

Well if nobody is adopting the tanky weeb-warrior... ƪ ( ˘ ⌣ ˘ )

SO obviously I had to join if it was by Siren! ;P

EH I don’t know if it’ll be on par with Shura-san’s but I’ll do my best!
Okay Shura-senpai is a tough act to follow lol
BUT I know this will be a crazy sweet adventure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back