• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Jewel's 1x1 Partner Search | Always Open

Jewel

spirited
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Jewel's 1x1 Partner Search Thread

• About Me

Hey, hello, I go by Jewel. I'm 18+ and I'm from North America. My timezone is MST/MDT (UTC-6). I've been roleplaying on RPNation on and off for a couple of years now. I consider myself to be an advanced literate roleplayer. I prefer to write anywhere between 600-1200 words per post, though that is subject to change depending on the pace of the roleplay. I have never been nor will likely ever will be interested in any sort of fandom roleplay. Furthermore I am only interested in roleplaying on this site. Third person past tense.

Because I am 18+ I prefer that my partners are as well. This is because I like writing roleplays which are subject to more sensitive or darker themes. I prefer to play male characters in m// pairings. Though if you see one of my plots and you'd like to do a m/f pairing (as the female character) shoot me message anyway and we can figure it out. That said, I am LGBTQ+ friendly, and I won't ever strong-arm you into playing a particular role.

I am pretty busy with school so it is extremely unlikely that I will be able to respond every day. Please, please do not nag me for replies. Also, rest assured that I will not come after you if you decide to ghost-- seriously, no pressure there. OOC is nice but not a must.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back