• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jesus Hot Sauce Christmas Cake ~ an until dawn RP

So, I'm not knew to the Rping world as I have been rping for a couple years or so. However, I've only been on Rpnation for about a year. So I'm not knew and I'd say I mostly know my way around the website! Before I get into the plot im going to state a few things about me as an rper and what I'm looking for in a partner.

• I consider myself a detailed/advanced rper. My posts can be anywhere from two paragraphs to ten. Usually its somewhere in the middle, around five. I would prefer if my partner could post responses somewhat similar in length as I don't find short responses to be very fun nor do I find it easy to create short responses
  • I'd like to think that I'm fairly active when it comes to getting responses up. I can usually post once or twice a week at the very least, usually more. I'd like if my partner could post a detailed response at least once a week. Now, if you do think youre going to be gone for a while for any reason whatsoever, whether it be a trip, work, or simply your lack in muse I'm fine with waiting as long as I'm warned
  • Another thing is that I prefer rping OC rather than cannon. This will not be a plot based directly off the characters of the game and I apologize if that was what you were looking for. I just cant rp cannon characters for the life of me.
  • When it comes to the gender of my character I usually prefer to rp a female if it's one character each. However, I do enjoy having multiple characters and in that case, would be open to rping any other genders. Who, of course, can rp whichever gender you choose.
  • I'm not gonna lie, dudes. I'm an absolute sucker for romance and I would absolutely love to have it incorporated into the plot. However, I would not like it to completely take it over. And I also don't really enjoy it when the romance it jumped into right away. A slow build is nice. I do enjoy the classic friends to lovers or even enemies to friends to lovers or whatever you like to call it ^-^
  • I don’t rp in any other tense except past as it's easier for me. I can do either third person point view or first though I do prefer the former
  • Gore, angst, cursing, general suffering of the OC's is a-okay with me. I'm pretty much fine with anything as long as it doesn’t break the site rules. And if we're doubtful of the situation, fade to black is a good way to go
  • I'm totally cool with chatting out of rp! Don't be shy, I'm interested in making knew friends!
  • I do prefer rping through a pm over thread but when it comes down to it I'm fine either way
  • Sorry I rambled but I guess that's really all I have to say about requirements and what not

Now, what you've been waiting for…. The plot! I'm not gonna lie, I only have an idea, not a straight laid plot. I don't want this to be exactly like the game. Heck, it doesn't even have to be the on the same mountain (though a mountain scene would be preferable). Truth is, we'll probably have to work the plot out together through a pm. But I do have some ideas. My main interest is looking into a wendigo hunter like the man from the game… you know, who lasted like three minutes… But of course they wouldn't die off right away in this (if we do ever choose to kill them off that is). Maybe the hunter saves a group of highschool/collage age kids? Maybe only one survives? And maybe the hunter takes the survivor on as an apprentice? Who knows… anything could happen… we could even explore more into the wendigo lore and even invent some of our own ideas

Now, if you are interested, just reply here or even PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back