• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jelly's search~

Hello! My name is Jelly! I'm Twenty-one years old! Just a little bit about me, i've been Rping for almost Seven years now and See myself as someone who is literate! I love world building, and tend to put a lot of thought into my replies, and hope to get the same in return with my partners. I'm very open-minded and love making new friends, So please talk to me, i don't bite! c: Also i'm ghost friendly, so if you get tired or the Rp or don't like the way its going, just let me know and we can possibly make other ideas or do another RP! I love Doubling, and can play any sexuality/Gender for characters, also i love doing Oc X Oc, Canon x Canon, and Canon x Oc.

Here are some of my Fandoms! c: there's gonna be a lot! if there's a specific character you want me to play as, just let me know~

Anime:
Sailor Moon
Wedding Peach
Mermaid Melody
Blue Exorcist
Psycho Pass
Inuyasha
Hana Kimi
Itazura Na kiss
My Hero Academia
Blood +
Princess Tutu
Fruits Basket
Dragon Ball
One piece
Munto
Shingeki No Bahamut- Virgin Soul
Seven deadly sins
Attack on Titan
Sword Art Online
Bleach
Black Butler
Fullmetal Alchemist
Yu-Gi-oh
Chobits
Air (Tv)
Great Teacher Onizuka!
Gokusen
Soul Eater
Fairy Tail
Paradise Kiss
((much more! XD just the only ones i can think of!)

Tv shows/Movies/Video Games:
Marvel Avengers
Angel Friends
The Magicians
Charmed (Original)
Clueless
Cloud 9
Shadow Hunters
The fast and the Furious Franchise
That 70s Show
The twilight saga
Glee
Transporter
Need for Speed
Divergent
Labyrinth
Zoey 101
Dirty Dancing
X-Men
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Kingdom Hearts
Saints Row
Final Fantasy
Pokemon
Life is Strange

Hello! My name is Jelly! I'm Twenty-one years old! Just a little bit about me, i've been Rping for almost Seven years now and See myself as someone who is literate! I love world building, and tend to put a lot of thought into my replies, and hope to get the same in return with my partners. I'm very open-minded and love making new friends, So please talk to me, i don't bite! c: Also i'm ghost friendly, so if you get tired or the Rp or don't like the way its going, just let me know and we can possibly make other ideas or do another RP! I love Doubling, and can play any sexuality/Gender for characters, also i love doing Oc X Oc, Canon x Canon, and Canon x Oc.

Here are some of my Fandoms! c: there's gonna be a lot! if there's a specific character you want me to play as, just let me know~

Anime:
Sailor Moon
Wedding Peach
Mermaid Melody
Blue Exorcist
Psycho Pass
Inuyasha
Hana Kimi
Itazura Na kiss
My Hero Academia
Blood +
Princess Tutu
Fruits Basket
Dragon Ball
One piece
Munto
Seven deadly sins
Attack on Titan
Sword Art Online
Bleach
Black Butler
Fullmetal Alchemist
Yu-Gi-oh
Chobits
Air (Tv)
Great Teacher Onizuka!
Gokusen
Soul Eater
Fairy Tail
Paradise Kiss

Marvel Avengers
Angel Friends
The Magicians
Charmed (Original)
Clueless
Cloud 9
Shadow Hunters
That 70s Show
The twilight saga
Glee
Transporter
Need for Speed
Divergent
Labyrinth
Zoey 101
Dirty Dancing
X-Men
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Kingdom Hearts
Saints Row
Final Fantasy
Pokemon
Life is Strange
I would like to rp xmen or sailor moon

I'm interested in doing a Dragon ball rp. My idea is a kinda AU/what if? scenario rp were Goku doesn't exist and that revolves around Bulma (played by you) and Chi-Chi (played by me).

Anime:
Sailor Moon
Wedding Peach
Mermaid Melody
Blue Exorcist
Psycho Pass
Inuyasha
Hana Kimi
Itazura Na kiss
My Hero Academia
Blood +
Princess Tutu
Fruits Basket
Dragon Ball
One piece
Munto
Seven deadly sins
Attack on Titan
Sword Art Online
Bleach
Black Butler
Fullmetal Alchemist
Yu-Gi-oh
Chobits
Air (Tv)
Great Teacher Onizuka!
Gokusen
Soul Eater
Fairy Tail
Paradise Kiss

Marvel Avengers
Angel Friends
The Magicians
Charmed (Original)
Clueless
Cloud 9
Shadow Hunters
That 70s Show
The twilight saga
Glee
Transporter
Need for Speed
Divergent
Labyrinth
Zoey 101
Dirty Dancing
X-Men
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Kingdom Hearts
Saints Row
Final Fantasy
Pokemon
Life is Strange
Hi! I'm interested in possibly doing a Black Butler with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back