• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Jeffrey and Chris

He groaned a little and watched her carefully. “Sorry... they didn’t get you at all did they?” He asked her coughing painfully and shut his eyes tight.

She nodded tiredly and held onto him still as they got up frowning some and just buried her face into his shoulders.

Max shook her head stroking his cheek gently "No shhh dont extert too mich energy." She whispered before kissing him gently

Chris sighed softly and took her back to his place making them some eggs from what he had

He groaned a bit louder and just watched her until he fell asleep again having exhausted himself already. Daryl popped in shortly after and smiled at her some. “How’s he doing? I heard his voice.”

Haley got the coffee sorted then curled up at the table pulling her knees to her chest. “So uh... I guess I owe you an explanation.” She told him quietly.

Max nodded softly and looked at Daryl for a brief moment before turning her attention back to Jeff "He woke up briefly, wore himself out though." She whispered

Chris turned to look at her placing a plate infront of her "It would be greatly appreciated, but you dont owe me it." He murmured before he sat next to her.

She nodded and ate breakfast with him then took a deep breath and pulled her phone out, pulling up photos from her teens of her competing horses big time just pushing it over to him.

He nodded some and sighed heavily. “We’re gonna put him on another bag shortly.... you need anything?” He asked her resting a hand on her shoulder. “Also I need to talk to you about something.”

Chris took the photo and scrolled through the photos smiling some "So you did horse riding too?" He asked

Max frowned some shaking her head "I need him better." She whispered looking over at him "What is it?"

“A couple things really... I need you on a job with me tomorrow if he’s doing okay... it’s not far from here but I need a woman with me. Posing as Jehovahs. Mobs paying us good money to take this guy out and his wife. They’ll let us in easier if there’s a woman with me.” He told her. “Also... why is Brian talking about you like you’re having an affair with him?” He asked her concerned for her.

She nodded and pointed to one photo in particular. “That was the last time I ever got on a horse and if I can help it it’s gonna stay that way you hear me? I grew up on a ranch. Up in Virginia... my dad was the most incredible horseman you’ve ever met.... and it still killed him even if he ain’t dead.” She told him. “He can’t move he can’t speak and he can’t even eat himself all because of horses. I do not want to be a part of that side of your life you hear me?”

Max frowned softly but nodded "Okay...only if he is okay." She whispered gping wide eyed when he mentioned Brian "That piece of shit." She growled shaking her head "Daryl you've known me for ten years now, and no matter how fucking mad Jeff makes me I would NEVER step out on him." She spat furious with Brian that he would say such things to Daryl

Chris frowned and nodded some sighing heavily "Alright, fair enough..." he murmured before he continued to eat not wanting to talk about it further.

Daryl just nodded crossing his arms over his chest. “No I know that... which is why I’m asking you what’s going on. Why would he start talking like that though?” He asked her quietly.

Haley frowned pecking his cheek when she finished, getting up and doing their dishes then started packing her stuff up. “You need to start going to get Lana... so I should go home... call me tonight if you want.” She murmured and pecked his cheek.

Max frowned more looking at him "He's always talked to me that way....he just didnt show it to anyone else. Daryl why do you think I asked to get away? He keeps telling me how he can please me right since Jeff can't." She explained taking in a deep breath

Chris nodded softly and sighed softly before he kissed her lovingly "I'll see you later." He murmured stroking her cheek gently.

Daryl nodded. “Alright. I’m gonna have a talk with him. If he can’t straighten up and understand I won’t allow that behaviour then he’s out.”

Lana was already sat on the porch with her bags when Chris got there, jumping up excitedly. She loved her grandparents but they were always a little boring for more than a few hours and her grandpa had taken her fishing yesterday when all she wanted to do was watch some cartoons.

Max nodded some and turned her attention back to Jeff "Good." She muttered before going silent with him

Chris smiled and took her into his arms swinging her around "Hey there princess! How are you?" He asked happily as he kissed her cheek keeping her close to him "I missed you."

Jeff didn’t wake up again until much later in the evening looking over at max and frowning some. “I love you.” He whispered reaching for her hand carefully.

She grinned and giggled holding onto him tightly. “Chris grandpa take me fishing instead of letting me watch my little pony. Can we go ride today?!” She asked excitedly.

Max held his hand kissing it gently having not moved since the night before "I love you too handsome, more than anything." She whispered pressing her cheek to his palm.

Chris smiled happily at her and gave a small nod "Sure thing sweetheart, you he careful though okay?" He said softly "And fishing isnt that bad, its a very good skill to have." He said happily

She giggled and shook her head. “Nuh uh. I don’t ever wanna catch fishies so I don’t need to.” She told him and started trying to fix her hair so she could fit her helmet on her head, trying to change her boots over in the back of the truck so she was ready for when they got there.

Jeff smiled tiredly watching her. “You got a job for tomorrow?” He asked her quietly and carefully reached for her hand.

Chris chuckled some and shook his head a bit "Hold up there cowgirl, wait til we get there and I'll help you put those on." He said happily as he watched her in the back seat

Max nodded giving a soft frown "Only if you're doing better, if not then no I dont have one." She said quietly not noticing the tear falling down her face as she stared at him.

She giggled and waited til they got there then held her boots out for him as she got out the truck, grabbing his hand and running to the stables where the little ponies were. “Uncle Chris I wanna ride Cookie” she giggled.

He just nodded and frowned “lay with me darlin.” He murmured and kissed her head gently. “I love you.”

Chris smiled some and took her around "Alright alright, let me get her set up." He said before he went to Cookie's stable, he knew she was Lana's absolute favorite and he could tell Cookie loved her too.

Max layed down with him and sighed softly kissing his cheek gently "I love you too Jeff." She whispered

Lana giggled and ran to find the receptionist at the yard who would always give Lana a carrot to give to cookie then she ran back and gave her one before getting on her in the arena and going for a walk in there while she waited for Chris to have his horse ready so they could go on the trail.

Jeff fell asleep shortly after and lay there breathing laboured and looking like he was in a lot of pain but at least he was alive.

Chris chuckled and kissed her head going to get Sasha. He smiled as he came out with her "Ready to go?" He asked helping her lead out to the trail

Max looked over at Daryl as he came back in "He just fell asleep, we got any kind of food? I need to fuel up for the job." She said softly

He nodded. “Has and Aaron just went to get some. They should be back pretty soon.” He told her switching out the empty blood bag for another. “Jakes gonna come clean it in a minute.” He told her.

Lana nodded and grinned riding out next to him. “Chris how come there’s a lady’s bag in your car?” She asked him not knowing it was Haley’s bag that she’d left there by accident.

Max nodded some and let out a deep breath "Sounds good." She murmured "Daryl....you think....you think we could try again?" She asked quietly wanting to try and get him convinced it would be okay to have a kid.

Chris frowned some thinking what to say "Oh that is just from a friend, she needed a ride and I guess she forgot her purse. I'll make sure to give it to her." He explained smiling at her

“Is it a lady friend?” She asked him giggling.

Daryl frowned and pointed at Jon. “You tell me... look at him max. Look at your husband and tell me that this is a good environment for a child.” He muttered.

Chris chuckled some and shook his head "No no just a friend." He said not wanting her to really know just yet about Haley.

Max looked at Jeff and took a deep breath letting a few tears fall "Its not....I just...Daryl why wont he leave?" She asked quietly

“Because he knows that it will never work.” He snapped at her. “You know what you were getting into. He told you from the start no children.” He muttered about to go on her more but frowned seeing Jeff wake up coughing and spluttering, seeing blood coming up with it and rushed to get Jake.

Lana shook her head. “You got a lady friend don’t you!” She giggled “Can we go faster?” She asked him, ready to make cookie gallop at a moments notice with how much she loved riding fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back