• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Jeffrey and Chris

Chris smiled and petted his horse then turned to look at Carmen "Sasha....after my sister." He murmured letting out a small sigh "My boss gave her to me right after the accident, I had finally worked up enough money to buy her off him." He explained

Max frowned and rolled off of him with her back towards him "Nothing is WRONG with me Jeff, I'm just tired." She muttered before closing her eyes trying to get some sleep

She nodded a little and smiled at him. “So what do you do with her?” She asked. She could see this was a fit horse for competition. She’d trained well enough to have the eye for that.

He rolled his eyes but pulled her in close and lay back to try and get some sleep as well with her.

Chris smiled and looked directly at her "Rodeo, I guess you could say I'm a fully cowboy." He said laughing softly

Max woke up the yelling in the morning frowning as she saw Daryl busting into their room yelling to get up "Whats going on?" She asked him in a groggy voice going wide eyed when she heard him say cops might be onto them.

She just nodded a little and bit down on her lip. “I ddidnt know that.” She told him quietly. “Come on... breakfast babe.” She murmured reaching for his hand wanting to get out of there.

Jeff groaned but pulled himself up and out of bed. “What was it this time?” He grunted grabbing his stuff and chucking it into the duffel bags they had, taking the bags down to the cars, swapping the plates over quickly as possible then got in one with max and a couple guys in the back.

Max frowned getting her things quickly before looking at the time "Negan its 2 in the morning...something has to be wrong." She said quietly to him as they got two people in the back of the car.

Chris nodded and said goodbye to Sasha before he left with Haley kissing her hand before he started to drive off to a place to eat "You okay?" He asked seeing how quiet she had gotten.

He just shook his head focusing on getting out on the road then called Daryl. “Talk to me. What’s happening right now?” He muttered. “Why are we going right now?”

Haley just nodded. “Yeah... I’m alright. Just tired. In need of a holiday from school.” She murmured to him tiredly.

Daryl frowned as he drove taking deep breaths "Cops crawling both pharmacies, heard it on the radio, crawlin the bar we been at too. Cant take any chances." He said in a serious tone.

Chris nodded softly "Well dont you get one soon?" He asked as he drove staring directly at the road.

“Alright... where we headed now?” He asked him quickly so they could take different routes and be separate just in case one was being followed. He got given the code word for the next place then hung up and threw that cell phone out the window, reaching over and taking Max’s hand tightly. “We’re gonna be alright.” He muttered giving it a squeeze but as soon as the words left his mouth he started hearing sirens behind him, cursing under his breath and started to floor it. The rest was all a blur in the adrenaline rush but shots started being fired and all he could focus on was getting away from them, making sure max stayed down. He cursed loudly though when a cop car pulled up alongside and fired a couple shots at them, one hitting him through his chest and he yelled out louder, using an old trick Daryl had taught him from back when they were starting to start weaving in and out of the other cars until they were finally clear of the cops and pulling off the highway onto quieter roads, the whole time just trying to keep his vision straight so he could get far enough they could pull over to swap drivers. “Max... honey... we lost em... I uh... shit.” He grunted, the blood coming down his front fast and he jerked the car to a stop on a dirt track road not able to drive any further.

She smiled and shrugged. “Yeah but I’m not gonna get to see you as much with Lana at home.” She pointed out sighing quietly. “Maybe... maybe it’s time that we tell her... and I can just do my absolute best to keep her from telling any other staff members at school or the other kids.” She suggested

Max went wide eyed as she saw the blood "Oh god....babe....babe stay looking at me." She said quietly slapping his face before she let their medic look him over thankful that he had rode with them "Whats wrong with him?! Is this serious?!" She asked trying to wake Jeff up again "Wake up!" She yelled letting tears stream down her face. This was a huge reason why she was wanting out of this.

Chris shook his head sighing softly "No....I don't think thats a good idea babe, the year will be over soon and then we can tell her. I dont want you to loose your job." He said quietly

Jake frowned getting out quickly and opening jeffs door getting Aaron to help pull him out and get him in the back seat. “Mandy put pressure on that. Hard as you can.” He muttered “I can’t do anything til we get to the house. The others have the supplies.” He muttered getting Aaron to drive and trying to see if there way anything he could do. “Shit. There’s no exit wound. It’s still in there.” He muttered. “Keep watching him.” He told her and pulled his cell phone out to call Daryl. “Hey! Problem here. Yeah you saw them? He’s hit. Mandy’s okay. Me and Aaron are alright. Change of plan we gotta get to the next safe house. He’s gonna bleed out otherwise.” He muttered agreeing a place then hung up and gave Aaron directions while Jeff drifted in and out the whole ride there.

Haley frowned some and watched him. “We have got five months until then. We can’t go sneaking around all that time and she’s a smart kid.... she’s gonna either work it out or one of us is gonna let something slip by accident.” She snapped already highly strung by having to go to the yard that morning.

Max whimpered and kept pressure on the wound letting tears fall "Stay with me Negan, stay with me." She whispered leaning forward and kissing his cheek gently "I cant loose you Negan, you gotta keep those beautiful brown eyes open." She said softly

Chris sighed heavily frowning as she snapped at him "Alright! We'll tell her, no need to snap at me alright?" He said getting a bit angered himself before he pulled into a parking spot.

Jake looked back at them and frowned taking his hoodie of and passing it to her. “Mandy our more pressure on that he’s still bleeding out.” He muttered reaching back and pushing down on her hand to help her out a bit seeing he was awake for the moment but slowly passing out and as they pulled into the drive he watched him go limp, getting out quickly and getting Aaron to help carry him into the safe house they had.

Haley frowned and crossed her arms over her chest while they walked into the restaurant “why’d you change our plans this morning? Why didn’t you just go see her then come back and pick me up. You know I hate plan changes.” She muttered.

Max took a deep breath and followed inside crying as Daryl kept her back "No please dont keep me out Daryl. I need to be in there!" She yelled through tears wanting to be in there to see what they were doing to her husband.

Chris frowned more and looked over at her "Because I wanted you to meet her....I wanted you to see my life, is that so wrong? I see your life why can't I show you mine?" He asked not knowing why she hated the farm so much

Daryl frowned gently pulling her away. “Mandy you don’t need to see any of it.” He told her quietly as they were having to rip the wound open more to see where the bullet had gone and to see if they could get it out. “You stay with Jasmine for me okay?” He coaxed gently and left her with Aaron’s girl who took her to get a drink while he went back in. “Is he gonna make it?” He asked Jake frowning some seeing Jeff had gone a horrible gray color and they were pulling the cooler in to try and get his blood supply back up but he didn’t look like he was breathing.

Haley frowned and bit her lip hard. “Because all they bring is stress and pain and they ruin everything!” She snapped back at him again gritting her teeth a bit.

Aaron took deep breaths trying to help Jake "We're trying....but Daryl, its not looking good." He said truthfully before he turned his attention back to Jeff.

Chris frowned more "Hey hey woah woah woah, what the hell is this about Haley? Did I do something other than take you to the farm?" He asked

She grit her teeth and glared at him. “How long before you realise that you’re gonna need a career when you can’t ride anymore because it’s destroyed you.” She whimpered wiping at her eyes.

Daryl frowned but nodded and went out to max and jasmine, crouching in front of her. “Just be patient for me alright? He’s gonna be okay.” He told her trying to soothe her.

Chris frowned more "What are you talking about?! Riding isnt destorying me Haley!" He explained getting more confused he was getting more upet as she kept going "Haley calm down! When I'm done riding I'll still do the farm work. I make good enough money there."

Max took deep breaths as she tried to calm herself looking at Daryl giving a small nod "I cant do this without him." She whimpered

He nodded and smiled wiping her tears for her. “Hey... I know I know but it’s gonna be okay.” He promised then went to help with him, doing everything Jake asked of him until they had him sewn up and all they could do now was hope that there would be no infection and that he would be strong enough to pull through it so Daryl went and got max once they had moved him to a bed in the room downstairs.

Haley whimpered some. “Until the day it paralyses you or it kills you or anything bad enough to ruin you for the rest of your life. You’re playing with fire.” She snapped at him and sat down on the ground by the car shaking a little.

Max heard Daryl call for her and quickly rushed up moving to Jeff's side pushing everyone else away as she stared at him in shock whimpering a bit. He was paler than she had ever seen him before and he looked dead which scared her more than anything "Is he okay?"

Chris got out and sat next to her giving a soft sigh wrapping his arm around her shoulders not going to fight her anymore on this. He could tell it was more than just him that she had issues with.

Daryl frowned some and had everyone else leave getting max somewhere to sit down. “We’ve pulled the bullet out and Jake is doing as good a job as possible.... he said it didn’t pierce any organs. But the worrying part is how much blood he lost.... he could get better though. I’ll leave you to it for now and if you need me just shout.” He told her gently.

Haley leaned into him shaking and started sobbing into his chest, gripping his shirt tightly.

Max nodded whimpering some trying to keep herself together but all she wanted was her husband to be okay. As Daryll left she started to sob into the bed squeezing his hand at the same time.

Chris held her and let her cry into him murmuring words of comfort to her trying to calm her down.

Jeff woke up a few hours later and looked over at her. “Hey... where are we?” He asked her quietly not even bothering to try and move. He remembered enough of what happened to know to stay still and not aggravate anything.

Haley frowned eventually calming down and not saying anything just gripping onto him tightly not sure she wanted to be out and about at this point.

Max looked at him and took deep breaths wiping her eyes "Oh Jeff...you scared me so bad." She whispered kissing his knuckles repeatedly "We are at a safe house until you're better."

Chris held her close to him kissing the top of her head "You wanna go back home?" He asked softly when he saw she was calm enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back