• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Jefferson Patriots Motorcycle Club - IC (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Boondox Boondox LindsMagee LindsMagee Misty Gray Misty Gray apolla apolla Gradous13 Gradous13 lette lette

Victoria

"Either way, does anyone know where the kid would be now? I'd quite like to know what the fuck this whole thing is about. He'd be pretty damn stupid to just do this for fun. There's got to be more behind it. Someone must have put him up to it," he suspiciously suggested. "What do you lot think?" Victoria heard Jerome say.

"I've seen him with that gaggle of lowlife wannabes here and there; I don't know if he's in the wind, but Corey might be with them at the abandoned house on the edge of town that way. You know it? I pass by it often enough on my route. He used to be a good kid, but he's trouble. That's why I kept an eye on him as soon as I saw him...not a good enough eye, though," Victoria frowned.

Her spirits lifted a little when she saw Tommy pull out his phone, probably to call or text other club members. At least that meant she had probably provided some useful information. On the subject of other club members, she did notice another pull up--she couldn't miss it. Even though he spoke and asked what was going on, Victoria figured the other club guys would deal with him, so she joined Tempest in cleaning up.

"Oh bless you, honey, I'll go grab a box for that glass."

"The club better not be next, huh? Are you going back to work?" she asked rhetorically, once she returned with a cardboard box, and placed it on the floor. She had a feeling Tempest wouldn't want to stop working, even despite the incident.

Herb Silverman

Herb was finishing up his food, nodding in approval and wiping his lips with a paper napkin when he felt his phone vibrate. He opened the new message from Tommy, but before he said anything, there was the sound of an approaching bike. If it weren't for Tommy's text message, Herb would've thought that it was one of the guys returning from the diner. Who was it? Herb had a pretty good idea once he heard the loud revving of the engine--it was undoubtedly Finn.

Finn came into the clubhouse with gusto, leaving Herb--if no one else--unwilling to speak for a moment. Finn was obviously peeved about being out of the loop, and taking it personally. But then Herb consulted the message and reported on what Tommy had sent him.

"Well I doubt it was personal, brother. You know how it is when something happens like this. I can indeed fill you and everyone else in," Herb glanced around to make sure everyone was present and paying attention, "Tommy says Jerome and him got a lead on a Corey Martinez. He's one of those wannabe punks at the abandoned house on the edge of town. He was seen peddling past the diner when it happened. It's pretty clear that there's no way the punks are bucking for war, so that means someone is pulling strings--and I don't like that--but we're going to talk with them anyways. Brews, stay here and call Tommy back, tell him we'll meet the diner crew on the way to the abandoned house. Everyone else, let's get ready to go."

Last edited:
Cruz

"Alone in a world like this. Filled with creeps like the one's she dealt with earlier, ex cons like me, and whatever/whoever she's running away from, I'm sure she did what she had to do to survive and knows how to survive as an outsider in this world. She doesn't look like the type that would shoot me in the back. If she did, no big deal. What's left for an ex con with no prospects, no family, and a long rap sheet?" He thinks to himself.

"Cruz. Name is Carlos but I go by Cruz, almost ever since I've been in the joint and I've been in there longer than I've been on the outside. And no I wasn't looked up for being a wolf among sheep" he says as he rolls up his sleeve and shows her his arm. "I used to use. Been clean now for 4 years" he says as he rolls his sleeve back down to conceal the marks after a lifetime of use.

"Not sure how long the trip is" he says as he revs up the engine, "but after tonight. You'll have your whole life ahead of you. You'll have your new start"

Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf

Dewey Rogers

Everyone in the room was watching something. One man had his feet propped up by the window, watching the front of the notel motel just outside Siskiyou Falls (and its adjoining gas station), another man watched for plays he could make in solitaire. Corey Martinez sipped the beer he'd been given, while watching the World Poker Tour on TV, and Dewey Rogers watched Corey. Dewey took a swig of his own beer.

He smirked while thinking of the look on the kid's face earlier in the day, when he'd reported back to the hotel. He said that he'd done what Dewey asked, and Dewey said "I know." The kid had no idea he was being monitored to make sure he threw the brick into Jenny's Diner. Even though he'd done what Dewey told him to do, and had nothing to worry about on that front, Corey still had trouble concealing his shock. Good.

"Man, I appreciate the beer, the cash, and the crash, but what am I doing here? Can I just go back to the crew?" Corey spoke after a bit.

"If you were ID'd, Corey, what is the first place they'd search for you?"

"The house?"

"Exactly. This is a little insurance policy, so that you wouldn't be there to talk to anyone. And I think I can make you into something useful--hold on."

Dewey felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He held it up and saw that it was from BD, AKA Big D--Big Daryl.

"Hello?"

"It's Trout."

"Trout? Where's Big D?"

"He's here. Why don't you tell him, Daryl?....Yeah it's D--so...I'm going to tell you straight. Your girl, Rhodesia? She broke the fuck outta here after you left. Took some of your stuff too--cash!"

"what...the FUCK?! Where is that bitch! If she's off with some John, I swear to god I'll kill him! I'll kill you Daryl! You let this happen, and didn't call me sooner?!" Dewey seethed.

"Trout here--settle down! I already have Warhawks manpower on it. You are NOT going to go anywhere. You will keep peacefully scouting out the Pates, and you are NOT going to kill Daryl or anyone. Do I make myself clear?"

With that, Trout terminated the call. As if Dewey Rogers wasn't livid enough, his phone defaulted to the background photo once the call ended, revealing a photo of Rhodesia herself, his favorite plaything. He tore the device apart and stomped it with his feet. He shattered his beer bottle against the opposite wall once he drank the last quarter down--Corey and the men looked on silently, hoping not to catch anything in the face. It took Dewey quite awhile to reduce to a seething simmer, more invested in a bottle of tequila than smashing up the room.

Jerome Bennett

1560449372749-png.588523
Jerome picked up on the way Tommy addressed Tempest about her still intending on working at the club that night. Though one was his good friend and the other the object of his affections, he knew better than to get between the siblings on such a matter. He understood Tommy's need to protect his sister and ensure her safety. At the same time, he respected Tempest's strong will and defiance towards threats - she was refusing to let the attack scare her. When she left the group to help sweep the diner, Jerome briefly watched her walk away before he returned his attention to the matter at hand.

Jerome listened to Tommy's thoughts on the teenager and briefly watched on as his friend texted Herb to update him on the situation. He then listened to Victoria as she explained who the offender was usually seen hanging around with. She told them where Corey could be found - certainly enough information for Jerome to feel compelled to head over to the abandoned house in question.

Jerome turned his attention back to Tommy once Veronica had walked away. "So what are you thinking? Because, right now I'm thinking I want to find the kid and put the wind up him. Scare him even more into telling us who put him up to this. But, maybe this is my anger talking. They attacked us and they attacked my business, so the only way I can take this is personally," he admitted.

LindsMagee LindsMagee (Tommy, Tempest) apolla apolla (Isabella) lette lette (Ava)​

After Victoria’s information, Tommy waited for Herb’s text until Jerome spoke up again. “I’m thinkin the same thing, maybe let me talk to him first see if I can figure some of this out before you scare him to death. You can mess him up after, but we need him thinking coherently before we knock him around” Tommy responded evenly, he wanted to punish this kid for putting people he knew at risk and hurting Jerome’s diner, but he needed the kid to be thinking clearly and not thinking through a concussion or choking on his own blood. Just then his phone vibrated, a text from Herb. “The boss texted, he said meet him at the abandoned house and he’ll meet us with some the guys” he summarized the text, hoping the Jerome would feel more relaxed knowing that they’d have Herb and a few others there with them. He texted Herb back telling him they’d be there in five.
"Should we tell Victoria we're heading out?" he asked Jerome, not knowing if he'd want to give her a heads up before they left. He was sure Victoria would be at the club later, drinking the day away with Tempest serving no doubt. Tommy sighed thinking of her defiance at him trying to keep her safe. He knew he couldn't tell her to take the night off, she could just come in as a customer, but he wouldn't be able to deal with it if something else happened.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf

Tempest Rhys

Tempest didn’t even notice that Victoria came in to help until she offered to grab a box for the glass. As she waited for Victoria, Tempest watched as Tommy and Jerome spoke, Jerome seemed angry with a fist curled at his side, while her brother appeared to be calmly speaking. Though now wasn’t the time, she would speak to Jerome later and ask if he was ok even though she knew he probably wasn’t. The worst feeling was not being able to help them, with action or information, all she could do was wait until the guys handled the situation and pick up the pieces along the way.

When Victoria came back with the box she also asked about the club. Rolling her eyes, Tempest responded “Tommy doesn’t think I should work tonight. Thinks there’ll be another attack and claims it isn’t safe.” She began putting the glass shards into the box, “but I’m not missing work because of fear, that’s giving in. Not to mention the drink I said I’d get for you later, I’m a woman of my word” she added with a light smile.

Waiting to see Victoria’s response, she looked back up at the boys through the open window. It looked like they were getting to leave, she wondered if they found a person of interest or if they’d go back to the club. Getting distracted, Tempest accidentally nicked herself with one of the pieces of glass. “Shit”, she whispered, quickly pulling her hand back. The cut wasn’t that deep, but it was bleeding a fair amount in a trail down her forearm. “Can I rinse this in the sink real quick?” She asked Victoria, standing up when the last pieces of glass were safely put into the box.

Victoria

Victoria followed Tempest's gaze out the window to where Tommy and Jerome wrapped up their conversation. She assumed they were probably going to go find Corey, based on the information she had given them. It seemed right to confront the troublemaker, maybe toss him around a little...he wasn't too old, but Victoria thought maybe a swift kick in the rear could set him straight again. However by the same stroke, the woman could only wish that they didn't go too far, especially Jerome. Replacing the glass would cost him financially, but it also cost him some pride, and the club as a whole too.

"Well," Victoria responded to Tempest's vow to continue working, "I can admire you not wanting to fold immediately--and hopefully the boys figure it out before it really matters--oh, are you alright? Sure, go ahead and use the sink. There should be a first aid kit by it too. What do you say we decompress at the club once you get that cleaned up and I throw out the box? Isabella, you want to go too?"

Herb Silverman

By the time the club coordinated, left the clubhouse, and arrived at their destination, it was starting to get into the afternoon. The sun shone almost directly on top of Herb, Rottie and Finn as they rode towards the house where Corey Martinez was expected to be hanging out. Herb pulled off and waited about a block away from the entrance to the abandoned property, until he spotted the diner crew coming down the street.

At that point, he pulled back onto the street and motioned for everyone to fall in, as the whole crew turned right into the property. Just the top line of the rusty barbed wire fence, and rotting fence posts were visible amongst tall grasses and weeds. Over time they had grown over and tangled with the fence, only taking a break where the fence did, at the driveway entrance. There used to be a gate.

Dust began kicking up as the motorcycles rolled down the long dirt driveway--it wasn't as bad as it might've been without some remnants of gravel keeping the dust from billowing up uncontrollably into everyone's faces. There appeared to also be the remnants of some sort of corral or paddock fencing for a bit along the left side. Trees lined the road, but they weren't the kind of trees that created an enchanting aesthetic for roads they lined, at least not anymore. These ones just looked old and tired. Finally there was the "abandoned" house at the end of the driveway, which was occupied more often than not by local hooligans.

Herb scanned over the boys and girls as he approached, mostly Gen Z's of every color hanging around the front steps and porch breaking laws and listening to gangsta music--which was being overridden by the noise of the bikes. Drinking, smoking, gambling, probably drugs too, and not many were old enough legally. Herb swung a J and backed his bike into the spot he wanted to park it, close to some shitbox car. One of the older looking wannabe boys was feeling up his looped up girlfriend(?), against the car.

"Yo what the hell! What's going on, gramps?" the boy blurted out, gesturing towards Herb from the other side of the car once the noise of engines died down. Herb sighed and shook his head as he removed his helmet. The couple stopped doing what they were doing; the boy was puffed up and serious, but the girl looked a bit dazzled by the new arrivals. Herb didn't answer him directly, but walked around the front of the car up to the kid, gesturing for Jerome to come right up with him.

"Son," Herb began, with a calm yet decisive tone, "I don't have any beef with you, so I'm not sure why you can't show some respect here. We didn't come here to break your shit, but I have a feeling my friends like Jerome here would be happy to oblige, especially after what happened today. You tell him, Jerome."

LindsMagee LindsMagee Misty Gray Misty Gray Gradous13 Gradous13 Boondox Boondox apolla apolla

Jerome Bennett

1560449372749-png.588523
Jerome kept quiet and simply nodded his head when Tommy suggested they let the teenager talk before using more drastic methods of getting an answer. He didn't argue, knowing it was the more sensible choice of behaviour and the one that was less likely to land him back in prison anytime soon. Soon enough, Herb replied to Tommy's text requesting for the two men to meet them at the abandoned house. He was glad to hear some of the others would be there too. More people to step in if things did get more aggressive....

*****​

Jerome and Tommy had got back onto their motorcycles to drive to their destination. Tempest briefly crossed Jerome's mind again, but he reminded himself he could catch up with her later in the day. For now, he needed to find out why his diner's windows had been smashed and as he pulled his bike up at the property in question, he wondered how difficult a task it was going to be. He stopped his bike outside the house, but didn't immediately step off the vehicle. Instead, he looked around and took in his surroundings. He took in the faces of the youths around him; obviously the ones responsible for the terrible music his ears were being subjected to. Clearly they were breaking numerous laws as far as drinking and the rest was concerned, but that was hardly something he would pass judgement on. The music was the worst crime, he couldn't help but conclude.

Jerome's forehead scrunched up slightly as he closely observed Herb and the lad who'd rudely addressed him. Thankfully, the embracing young couple had stepped apart before Herb had beckoned Jerome over, so the man didn't have to get a closer eyeful of the youngsters making out. He casually walked towards his leader, listening as the older man spoke about showing respect. He nodded his head along to the back end of what Herb was saying. His eyes then fixed on the youth, his now cold, hardened stare not once faltering as he took in the younger man appearance. "We haven't got time for any bullshit. So, how about you show this man here some respect and the rest of us won't break anything?" Jerome turned away from the young man and observed the other youths around the place, then caught Tommy's eyes, remembering his words about giving them chance to answer before getting heavy handed. He looked back to the young man he and Herb had been addressing, unsure himself of what the lad they'd come speak to actually looked liked. "We're here to speak with Corey. Right now."

LindsMagee LindsMagee Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf Gradous13 Gradous13 Boondox Boondox apolla apolla

After Jerome’s agreement on methods and Herb’s text, they set off to confront the kid suspected of doing this. Rolling up and hopping oof his bike, Tommy lit a cigarette and took a long drawl before fully noticing the awful music and obnoxious teenagers in the place. His eyes quickly pin-pointed the kid controlling the huge speaker who was only a few yards away. Before following Jerome to Herb, Tommy walked over to the kid and put his cigarette bud out in the ground next to his shoe. “Do us all a favor and turn this shit down” He demanded, walking away towards Herb and Tommy as he heard the music quiet down. Herb was giving a lecture on respect which probably meant these kids hadn’t given the best first impression, and Tommy folded his arms over his chest as he observed the interaction. When Herb was done with the kid for the time being, Tommy made sure to greet him. At Jerome’s mention of breaking things, Tommy met his eyes and an understanding passed through them, they would try other methods of communication first. Not that Tommy wouldn’t take part in chaos if it needed to happen, or ended up that way.

As Jerome asked for Corey, the boy stood his ground as if he could be defiant against this group of men, which made Tommy smirk. However, the girl’s eyes nervously kept looking in the direction of three boys around an old picnic table. Tommy assumed the one in the middle and on the actual table itself was their suspect, he carried himself with an air of arrogance as if he were indestructible…as if he had just challenged a terrifying motor cycle club and gotten away with it. But then again the kid at the table looked older and a bit different than Victoria had described. Tommy didn't say anything, wondering if the kid in front of them would give his friends away. Just then he also received a text from Tempest saying she was heading to the club with Victoria and a few others, making Tommy's hand curl into a frustrated fist at his side.

Misty Gray Misty Gray (Jerome) Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf (Herb, Victoria, and Corey)

Last edited:
"Alright shit, my mistake, man" the kid by the car relented to what Herb and Jerome said, "I guess I'd prefer everything to stay cool. Uh, I'm P-Jay. But really, what's going on with my boy Corey? What's going on?"

"Well you see, Jerome here owns the diner which had its window smashed in by a brick with a damning message on it. Apparently Corey was riding by when it happened, so we'd like to know what is going on. We know he hangs out here," Herb explained.

"Oh shit man...none of us had anything to do with that, honest. Like you said, no beef, Corey's a brah. Some dude came and picked him up--ask his bro, Terrence."

Terrrence stood up from the table and started over to join P-Jay and the MC. He had just managed to overhear his brother's name, which caused him to puff up with concern and protectionism for his younger brother Corey, although he felt more worried than anything. He wasn't sure what the context was. Herb had connected the dots between Tommy's and the girl's gaze, and it led his eyes to the boy at the table, Terrence Martinez."

"Where is my bro! Do you have him? Huh?" Terrance Martinez threw out his arms to punctuate.

"Brah, chill," P-Jay shot a glance, afraid of what might happen given the words he'd received about respect, "they said, um, C threw a brick with a message on it into their diner."

"Naw, my bro wouldn't do that! Not himself! But some intense ass dude did hire him for something...I don't know anything else I swear. I stood up for my bro, at least to see what it was, but the asshole made threats. That must've been it--but why C?"

As Terrence went on, the girl P-Jay had been with by the car in the moments prior to the MC arrival sucked in her lips a bit. She glanced between Terrance and the bikers, not noticing that one of them had been keeping an eye on her.

FINNEGAN BLACK

Finnegan followed his brothers calmly, the breeze brushing around his face and neck as they rode along, as they passed through the barbed wire fencing and onto the dirt drive, Finn began to get anxious, what if these people were waiting for them here? Finnegan however remained calm and collected as they rolled up. Everyone followed in line as Herb backed into a spot, Finn placed himself next to Rottie an cut the engine, Herb was already exchanging words with a young man who had been throwing himself onto what seemed to be his significant other, however maybe they were just friends with benefits? Finnegan smirked to himself at the idiotic thought. However his face became firm and straight as the man became defensive. Folding his arms over his chest, Finn kicked the kick stand out on his bike an got more comfortable, listening intently as they all spoke.

Finally they were getting somewhere, although Terrance Martinez got up off the table an made his way over, chest puffed an his face rather angered. Standing up for his younger brother was normal, Finn wouldn't want anyone to try anything on anyone he loved but luckily he was an only child. Finnegan finally brought himself to stand up an move off the bikes seat, lighting a cigarette he moved a few steps away from his bike to look around, over hearing Terrance ask "Why C?" he smirked an turned around "Corey's young and easily bribed, that is probably why they are using him" Inhaling a large drag off his cigarette he exhaled its contents slowly, closing his eyes "something doesn't feel right here" Finnegan then had wandering eyes that happened to come across the young girls face, raising an eyebrow he pointed his index and middle finger which were holding the cigarette in her direction "Got something you want to say?" Finnegan's hard, husky twanging voice was cold and short as he held her glance, awaiting an answer. Maybe she knew something the boys didn't?

Misty Gray Misty Gray Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf LindsMagee LindsMagee

Jerome Bennett

600277Jerome was able to relax a little when the kid relented and chose not to argue back. The lad wanted everything to remain cool, which Jerome was glad about as it meant he probably didn't have to get his hands dirty and have to throw his weight around to help make the youths cooperate. He folded his arms and listened as Herb explained the situation, about the window being smashed in at the dinner and possibly by Corey. The lad protested they had nothing to do with it, but he then mentioned a man had picked the teenager up, causing Jerome to raise a curious eyebrow as his interest piqued. The attention was then directed to Corey's brother, Terrance, to whom Jerome turned to observe.

Terrance joined the conversation and appeared concerned for his brother. "We haven't been near your brother," Jerome flatly protested at Terrance's somewhat confronting questions. He didn't need to elaborate as the other youth, P-Jay, told his friend to stay calm and explained about the brick. Jerome had to focus to keep up with the conversation, mostly because he was wondering if there was a translator for some of the words used, such as "brah". The man briefly messaged his temple as he wondered if he was getting old what with the music and slang he was presently hearing.

Jerome nodded in agreement when Finnegan reasoned that Corey was young and had possibly been bribed into smashing the window. Jerome wanted to know who was behind it and what the message was all about. Whilst some attention was turning towards the girl, Jerome kept his on Terrance for the time-being. "Have you got a description of the guy who hired your brother? Any idea what was said to Corey?"

LindsMagee LindsMagee Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf Boondox Boondox

The girl was a bit slow to react to Finn's question--got something you want to say?--she raised her eyebrows, and she opened her mouth although she was also a bit slow to speak. But all attention was on her. P-Jay and Terrence Martinez largely ignored what Jerome said or asked, although Terrence did seem to receive Jerome's claim that they hadn't been near Corey reasonably well.

"Girl..." P-Jay muttered in a tone that sounded like 50% worry, and 50% warning. Terrence also looked like how P-Jay sounded.

"What? Like, Corey th-said he was going to meet that dude, at a motel or something. Hi, I'm Winona," she shifted to a flirtatious tone and smile as she looked at the bikers. It wasn't hard to tell that something was in her system. P-Jay squared up with her, more infuriated than worried now. He closed the distance between them--P-Jay clamped down on Winona's arm and started to raise his right hand.

"What else did he tell you, bitch? He didn't tell me anything! You're mine, slut!" P-Jay slapped her across the cheek.

Herb scowled and tensed at P-Jay's reaction, although there wasn't a lot he could physically do, short of pulling his piece, which he didn't think he ought to do. It was tempting though, as his fingers prepared for it. Terrence looked like he was about to jump in, enraged at P-Jay's rage. The club was just about to receive information, but this happened. Herb exchanged a quick glance with Jerome, indicating that he wanted the violent distraction--especially P-Jay--to be quelled immediately. And Silverman didn't mind if a good socking or two was involved in this instance to get the job done and get the questions answered promptly. It was more or less preferred.

Tommy was paying attention, but quickly getting bored of these games the kids were playing, dancing around telling them anything of use. Jerome kept on Terrance while the others turned their attention to the girl. P-jay seemed to not want the girl to say anything, however which made Tommy’s eyes shift toward him. When the girl took on a flirtatious tone, P-Jay seemed to get mad and in a split second had grabbed her arm with his hand raised. Though his fists curled at his sides, Tommy’s face remained calm. Maybe he wouldn’t hit the girl and just wanted to get through her obviously drugged-up state. But his anger soared as P-Jay said his next statement, finished with a slap. All Tommy could think about was the situation with Tempest and he became furious, strolling up to P-Jay, grabbing him by the collar, and slamming him into the ground.

With his boot on the kids chest, Tommy peered over him and spit on the ground next to his head. “You ever touch a girl like that again and I’ll rip you limbs off one by one. Now you’re going to fucking answer whatever questions my friends have for you or you’re gonna get hurt real bad.” Tommy demanded as P-Jay was still trying to recover from getting the air knocked out of him. Before recomposing himself and stepping away, Tommy made sure to dig his boot into the kid’s ribs as he stepped off of him. However, he avoided the eyes of the other guys as he usually wasn’t one to lose his temper like that.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf Boondox Boondox

Herb was a bit surprised, but impressed at Tommy's initiative as he watched the Roadmaster slam P-Jay into the ground. Tommy wasn't always like that, however Herb knew that efficiency tended to be in Tommy's nature. Herb's hand relaxed from its position near his sidearm--the disturbance was indeed ended efficiently. Terrence immediately backed off, whereas he was ready to jump in on instinct a moment before. Things quieted down.

"If I wanted to witness domestic disputes, I would've joined the police," Herb grumbled, "but we need a description of this man and his car, and Corey, and what motel--now."

"Shit...alright...I mean he was a middle aged white dude, but maybe more on the younger side. Not much hair, gray, short, and like if he smiled a bit, it made these lines across his cheeks. Like I said, dude was intense, even with that smirk. I think he drove a black car," P-Jay winced as he picked himself up off the ground.

"My bro? Yeah, here's a photo," Terrence nodded, taking a picture of him and Corey out of his wallet, "he's on the right. Kinda looks like me. This is some bad shit, I hope he's alright. Oh, that car was pretty slick. Something foreign maybe?" Herb took the picture and let the other bikers look at it too. Finally they were getting somewhere.

"Like...I-I dunno what motel--thorry," Winona said as she massaged the side of her face. Or maybe they wouldn't get as far as Herb hoped. Herb turned to the crew and spoke.

"I suppose that description is something...but not enough to act on. I'll have Donnie run it through the system, but until then we're dead in the water unless you all want to kick down every motel door and stalk every middle aged white guy around here. We don't even know if he's still around. Let's go back to the clubhouse, I have something I want to discuss at the table. We need to make sure we have everything in order before anything serious kicks off."

Last edited:
Jessi Cage & Skye Ishikawa

Jessi had spent much time away from the MC to care for her wife. Financially, she was set. At least her crew had been very understanding since Skye was expecting. Lately, she's been more needy too, which concerned Jessi. Finding the balance between her commitment to the JPMC and her pregnant wife was a rather difficult one. Today, they were shopping at the new Macy's, where they were looking to expand their selection of baby clothes for the daughter they were expecting. "How's the little one treating you, darling?"

"Well, I can barely stand. My back hurts. She keeps kicking..." Skye yawned briefly. "And won't let me sleep."

Jessi responded by clasping their hands together and placing her other hand on Skye's pregnant stomach. "Well hopefully she'll calm down when her other mommy is around." She sighed before kissing Skye on the forehead.

Together, they continued looking around and picked out a small handful of clothing, but kept it to a minimal because they expected their little girl to be growing out of the clothing rather quickly. Nonetheless they were prepared. Sadly for Jessi, this whole double life thing wasn't gonna go so well, but she wasn't about to turn her back on the JPMC, not when their rivals, the Warhawks, picking fights with them. As she checked her phone, she saw a few things in the group text. While she was indeed packing heat, she couldn't let Skye know that, not wanting to put anymore stress on her poor wife. Skye was unfortunately well aware of Jessi's involvement with the Jefferson Patriots, but couldn't really get her to leave that life because she was already integrated before the couple had even met. Nonetheless, she was very supportive of Jessi, despite her disapproval. Once they had finished picking out clothes, they went to the cash register to pay for their items before peacefully leaving the store and loading things up into their SUV. While she has taken Skye on a ride with her bike, Jessi wasn't about to do that now in her current condition, especially now. Once she had started the car, she saw that there was only a quarter of a gas tank remaining. "Let's go fill up before we go home. I don't want to go home and then the tank hits empty."

"Sounds good." Skye responded as she adjusted her seat-belt to accommodate with her belly and to not harm the baby. Once they got to the gas station, Jessi went into pay while Skye waited patiently.

As she walked into the store, she quietly approached the cashier and gave her two twenty-dollar bills. Back out in the car, Skye's stomach growled. Sighing, she unbuckled her seat-belt. She then straightened out her dress before she entered the store as well. "Sorry, stomach growled while I was waiting, figured I'd grab a snack or something."

Jessi nodded before exiting the store to go start filling up the car. Skye went ahead and bought a bottle of water along with some candy. After paying for her things, she met up with her wife again outside. "Seems like the little one has quite the sweet tooth." She giggled, seeing the chocolate bars and candy.

"Babe..." Skye pouted as she opened the car door to set everything back inside on the seat. "You weren't gonna call me fat, were you?"

Jessi shook her head, seeing that her wife was on the verge of tears and remembering that Skye often felt insecure about the pregnancy due to the weight gain, and that her confidence in her looks and being attractive has gone down since beginning the third trimester. "No, not at all. I would never do that. I still think you're very beautiful, even with a growing baby in your belly. You're sure stronger then me, willing to carry another human being." She said, cupping both of Skye's cheeks and prompting her to smile.

Jessi then knelt down and placed both hands on Skye's growing belly. "Now little princess, you need to behave yourself and stop kicking. Mommy is really tired, let her rest, she already spends a lot of energy carrying you and nurturing you. Your Mommies love you very much." She gave the belly a kiss before helping Skye back into the car, where the mother-to-be started munching on a chocolate bar and Jessi returned to the pump to see that it was half-way done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back