• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Javascript Wizards, Where are you?

How critical is the issue on a scale of, I have been at this for an hour and words are beginning to look weird to its been a month and its still not working

It's only been a few days at this point. Really it's more trying to decipher existing code and how best to modify it.

I'm a software developer who's been working front end for the last two years primarily in JavaScript, I might can help.

Last edited:
I have a couple months worth of experience learning at the very most, so I will probably won't be much help, but I will cheer on from the sidelines!

I'm a software engineer working full stack dev for a few years now. Main FE is Typescript, but they're pree close...? MAYBE I could help too?

Last edited:
What JavaScript technologies is RPN based on? I'm a software engineer who works with JavaScript.

But if it's architectural restructuring you want done I'm not your person :(

Nope, if its an ember related problem, then there is even less I can do than before. I wish you and everyone who ends up helping out luck. Night everyone

CompSci student with a knowledge or two about JS, but idk Ember soz aklsjdflakj still i bid you guys good luck from the sidelines :'3

but idk, just question, isn't Ember cli lowkey dying? I haven't heard its usage for a while, therefore idk if it's stable enough?

It's definitely not dying lol
LinkedIn and Netflix both use ember.js it's just not extremely popular. However it does have tools and concepts that have made their way into other framework ecosystems which just demonstrates ember's ability to innovate. So I don't think it's going anywhere or dying, it's just not the flavor of the month.

It's definitely not dying lol
LinkedIn and Netflix both use ember.js it's just not extremely popular. However it does have tools and concepts that have made their way into other framework ecosystems which just demonstrates ember's ability to innovate. So I don't think it's going anywhere or dying, it's just not the flavor of the month.
ooh :o thanks for the insight mate, now Im curious to check it out

I was about to share what I know, but.... ha, I have yet to dabble with frameworks like ember. I am now curious about it though. I wish you all luck in this. Frameworks (at least for me) can sometimes be a hassle.

But I do know that sometimes talking it out helps, even if the listener isn't always tracking what you're saying (shout out to my mom for letting me talk code to her). Of course, I imagine you both do that with one another. Is it possible for you to share details of what requires deciphering and modification outright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back