• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Jasper's List of Mold-able OCS ⁽ᴬᵈᵃᵖᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ, ˢᵉⁿˢⁱᵇˡᵉ, ᶜᵃᵖᵃᵇˡᵉ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃˡˡ ᵍᵉⁿʳᵉ ʳᵉˡᵃᵗᵉᵈ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ⁾ [ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʷ.ⁱ.ᵖ]⁾

jasper the hunny bunny

nah bro you tweakin'
speech-bubbles-pixel-welcome-png.png Hey. Welcome to this small list of characters! (Albeit w.i.p. probably wont have even two by the time of reading this). Usually I would put a list like this in what would be my private workshop, but I decided to make the beginnings of their progress public here for anyone interested in incorporating these characters in their own roleplays. For all intents, these characters are made in such a way that they can be repurposed for the sake of any individual story within their appropriate genres. While this means spots of information will remain vague, this does not pay proper tribute to what I can be capable of. I'm game for one-liners, novella, and everything in between, and with all possible skill levels. I hope some of these characters (pending) will interest you into shooting me a PM, which will ALWAYS be open to everyone and anyone. I look forward to your request! P.S. I'll make this place look neater later. Trust me, it'll be great. :)

Codename: Overlord

NAME OF COMPANY / ADDRESS: U.N
INTENDED TEAM / REGION: Disaster Offense Task-Force (UNIT UNDEFINED)
ROLES / DUTIES - TO - BE - UNDERTAKEN: N/A
LEVEL OF ACCESS REQUIRED: NULL VETTING
BUSINESS AREA / TEAM NAME: N/A

JUSTIFICATION FOR NV CLEARANCE: N/A

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS TO BE DISCUSSED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE. IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE SECRECY OF VALUABLE INTEL, ALL INTENDED INFORMANTS MUST BE THOROUGHLY DETAILED BY INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS OF MINIMUM NEGATIVE VETTING 2 CLEARANCE, AND MEET AT THESE EXACT COORDINATES: 25.0000° N, 71.0000° W

[PASSCODE]
John 16:33

Name: John Doe
Race: Caucasian
Physical Description: Weighted at 86 KG (189.598 LBS) and standing at 190 CM (6.2" [ROUGHLY]) tall. John is athletic in build with handsome facial features. His head is shaved down to a dark buzzcut, and his face is covered by a light and unkempt amount of stubble. Generally non-conforming to professional work wear and PPE, John typically wears a long-sleeved fleece black t-shirt and lazy grey sweatpants, ended with dark brown steel-capped boots with messily tied up laces. He has no identifying features such as tattoos and piercings (or any scars of that matter). Any possible defining features such as moles or scars have been artificially removed, leaving John's skin uncannily empty and pale. Any form of surveillance technology, including audio or visual are unable to accurately translate John's features or figure, as their signals are interrupted by the interference of small nano machines that passively operate surrounding John.

Primary Role: Head of Disaster Offense Task Force-004 (Shofar of the 7th Seal)
Secondary Role: Lead Design of Bioelectrical Technology and Weaponry

Skills/Education/Capabilities: John Doe holds PHDs in both Electrical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering, and has a deep investment in weaponized technology and enhancements. John is a capable leader and craftsman, leading a task force of terrifying machine-enhanced soldiers to enact his will. John is also an incredible athlete despite his weak posture and aura, exhibiting feats of great strength and stamina, all stemming from a harsh conditioning routine taken every single morning by John. He is also an incredible martial artist, showing competency in styles such as Kyokushin Karate and Lethwei. Albeit, unlike the incredible characters he surrounds himself with, he is mostly human, and can't hope to compare to the usual supernatural and extraordinary creatures he is normally pitted off against. In these scenarios, he relies on his incredible intelligence in order to invent revolutionary technologies to combat his enemies, as well as his wit to avoid danger.

Characteristics: John Doe is level headed and quiet, preferring to speak only when spoken to, and when his words will hold weight. As his lazy appearance might denote however, he is also incredibly aloof and half-minded in most social cases with no sense of urgency or shame. He will show up to meetings with presidents of powerful countries in bed-time clothes, and never sees the harm of smoking in a highly confidential and sterile meeting room.

Recorded History: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back