• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Jared's battle Arena for fun.

What should be a threat to unite everyone?

• Total voters
(Okay, I'm going to point out a few things.)

1. I don't really like that you can just randomly disable your character's senses, for some apparent reason.

2.The cloud of decay does far more than just smell. She's filling the air with raw Chaos energy of Nurgle and decay. Granted she is immune to this herself, because of her patron deity, but I'm pretty sure the corrosive effects would not be 'I can disable my nose and be fine'. We're talking some really powerful stuff: Death Guard Sorcerer , I maybe wrong, but I know that even Space Marines in their power armor are capable of succumbing to Nurgle's plagues and clouds. Then again, the actual results may vary since she's using an spell and not just stinking up the place with her skunk musk. )

3.Define Hellfire, do you mean warpflame? Because if you're going to use the word 'hell', you're going to need to be more specific. Considering that she worships a god of death and eternal suffering, I don't think the Abrahamic view of "hell" would be applicable here, now if you're meaning some very intensive magical fire spell, that's another thing. However, for anything resembling Warpflame, I'm going to have to once more state that would be more of a Chaos thing she could do herself.

4.Please don't type phrases like "shit eating" in this RP, I cannot take it seriously if you do. On an OOC meta perspective, you can use phrases like that, but it honestly sounds sort of silly to say that in the middle of a battle between some sort of zombie psychic with a big daemon blade who just emitted corrosive gas everywhere. Please, try to RP professionally and avoid E-slang. I highly doubt a undead lich would talk like some 19 year old teenager. Any phrase or refernces to the internet is sort of looked upon as breaking the immersion. Please refrain from the use the context of the RP in a meta-perspective such as this.

5. Your character cannot be undead, and from another universe. That makes little sense, undead would be on the world they died, this is not the afterlife currently. So yeah, your character cannot be undead, and have their remains in another place entirely. You have to have your character capable of being defeated, as does everyone. I get your character's soul is protected someplace else, but in another universe where they basically would be technically immortal? That's sort of unfair for all parties in this RP, including other members here.

6.Taunting her won't work, considering that she's basically zombiefied. You can sure try it, but don't expect my character to act upon it the same way.

(If you're not serious, I'm going to have to kick you from this RP. Sorry, but this was going very well until you came along. Please change these accordingly, the RP was going rather well and since I'm back from college until August, I want to continue this. Others were doing good, don't ruin this for everyone, please. I'll give you a chance to fix these simple mistakes, but please try to iron these stains out. )

(Okay, you dumped a lot of things and seemed to have taken a fair bit the wrong way. Let me get this out of the way.

Counterpoint to 1: Necromancy is all about affecting the body. If he couldn't mess with his own body, the one he understands most of all, he wouldn't be able to affect other bodies.

Counterpoint to 2: Gedant does NOT know that it's corrosive, as he is still a fair distance from Festor and has never dealt with anything Chaos-related. The cloud would not necessarily reach him immediately.

Counterpoint 3: The spell does not use Hellfire. Hellfire was used as an example. It is just very intensive arcane fire that is comparable to low-intensity Hellfire in how it behaves. I will admit I should have explained it better, and I am willing to correct that. I will, however, wait for your response first.

Counterpoint 4: I'm going to drop the politeness for a moment and be blunt- You don't determine how a character acts. How a character acts is based entirely on their backstory, and you know only a thousandth about Gedant's. You don't know how long Gedant has existed, you don't know what he has experienced, you don't know why he does what he does, and you don't even know where on the planet he comes from. That being said, you also forget that what he said was not meta in the slightest. He simply said what he thought with absolutely no filter. And lastly for this point, you forget that Warhammer itself is inherently so grimdark it loops into being hilarious for some people. 'Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne'. I always found that line hilarious to be honest.

Counterpoint 5: I never said he was from a different universe. He's from the planet this is happening on. To quote what I myself said, 'I always was curious why Milady warned me to never visit that section of the universe'. Not 'that universe', not 'that other universe', not even 'that section of the multiverse', but 'that section of the universe'.

I don't have a counterpoint to six as that was not something that needed either of us to argue about.

Now, as for your 'don't ruin this for everyone else' comment, have you heard from anyone else on this thread about what I have done or said? They might find what Gedant said hilarious, they might hate what he said, they might not care about what he said. I don't know. You might know, but I doubt they private messaged you about this. If they did, by all means, prove me wrong.

Since nobody is continuing this...

Raiah arrives at the fight but upon seeing everyone is here she gets out of her Mecha and pulls a random boombox from nowhere. She puts in a mysterious golden cassete tape and it compels all the characters present to stop fighting and start a highly synchronized MMD style song and dance routine. The end.

If people do show up again feel free to retcon this.

*Walks in*
Dread it, run from it *smiles* destiny will arrive

But for you my friends *heh* not today not ever

*puts on infinity gauntlet*
I'll kill you all myself

Well me and the black order

the black order: *kneel* we wont fail you father...

(Ok are you serious about continuing this?)

Also you should probably define which infinity stones Thanos has. And if this is MCU Thanos or comic Thanos. (Because comic thanos is far, far stronger)

If so we should probably start a new thread.

Also you don't need to make separate posts for every action in the RP.

Upon Alduir detecting a new threat arriving, Raiah returns to her combat mecha, which was fully repaired but never got to be used in this fight. She lands in front of them, standing in a stance with one set of arms folded and the other placed on the hips.

(Since your new here I should say this is a 10 story tall robot with four arms, a giant hammer, magic and alien technology. Since even MCU thanos is a major threat now and the other RPers seem to have peace-d out I'm taking off all the restraints on my characters too.)

Raiah: "Uhhh. City is closed, thank you very much. So why don't you take your bejeweled gauntlet, and your weird friends and get out of here before I have to pound you into a purple flatbread."

Thanos: I don't think i can acknowledge that.
do you know what death is?

Ebony maw: do you have any idea who your messing with?
Black dwarf: i don't think this so called Raiah knows who we are?
Ebony maw: who do you speak for?

Raiah: "No... I don't really. And I don't care. I speak for myself." She said leaning against a building and crossing her legs "You Just look like a couple rando aliens. Do you want to take this time to introduce yourself and explain your evil plan? If... if you do try to keep it to like... fifty words or less... I got school tomorrow and I don't got a lotta time."

(Magical Being)

Foxen falls from the sky.
'This is the newest arena I've been In. I wonder how many battles I'll win this time. With my Fire and Size Shifting, I can evade easily.' He thought as he lands with no damage taken from the fall.
'With 100 HP and a fighting spirit, I'm ready.'

Velix sighed as he walked in from the distance. Looking around he grips the naginato next to a black blade katana under the sash of his gia.

"Well now. Where in the world am i?"

Seeing the combatants, he let out another sigh before sitting down indian style.

"Tea first. Then fighting." With that said he pulled out a small japanese to set and began to make some nice herbal tea.

Raiah raised the two right arms of the Mecha. A honeycomb of blue holographic hexagons danced through the air concentrating around the incoming energy blast. The machine was blown back initially several meters but found its footing as the feet became clamps. Slowly, struggling against the stream of energy the machine took a step forward. Then another.

Raiah: "Hey. Firefox! Sword Guy! Quit making tea and get all his little minion guys!" Leon The Needled Riolu Leon The Needled Riolu VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter

Al: "I don't recall giving you permission to give orders but, I can't argue with that."

Foxen facepalmed. "I wasn't even talking. How can you hear my thoughts- You know what, never mind."
Foxen pulled a sword out as it engulfed in flames.

Foxen facepalmed. "I wasn't even talking. How can you hear my thoughts- You know what, never mind."
Foxen pulled a sword out as it engulfed in flames.
That was just me not knowing that your second dialogue was supposed to be thought and not spoken. But Al, Raiah's friend is a psychic and mind-networked to her and Khy so he could have been psychic reading and sharing the information such that they reacted to it.
(Also, what? ANOTHER? Who else is there?!?)
Scylla. JaredTheFox, the OP of this thread had a fox character who changed size. She was the first opponent in this arena but he seems to have left.

ebony maw: *uses telekinesis on firefox* this does seem fun
Thanos: they dont know what i can do yet do they?
Super giant: perhaps they dont?
Proxima midnight: do it snap your fingers father.

*Thanos' rasies his gauntlet he gets his fingers in a snapping position*
Ebony maw: let me say this: you so called people or whatever you may call your self you are about to be killed by the mighty titan thanos
please stop trying to fight your lives mean nothing.

Thanos: I am inevitable *snap*

Velix chuckles from where he sits drinking tea. Watching the display of a large purple brute snapping his fingers. "How pitful of you so called thanos." Standing now, the samurai rests a hand on his trusted naginato. "Using such a powerful weapon that will cost everything to be used. Including your soul."

Thanos: What do you mean *gets cut off*
Ebony maw: how dare you speak to my father that way. *uses telekinesis on Velix*
*also uses pipes to strangle him*

Velix smiles before the pipes are shattered away and a pitch black figure with white eyes stands beside the samurai. His shadow wielding the black blade katana once on his sash.

Turning to the shadow, Velix bowed in respect and nodded to the person that tried to strangle him. "You. If you are really that temper mental because i speak to your father as an equal. Than you should leave now. You wont survive."

Turning back to Thanos the samurai gave a warm smile. "It is simple. The desire for such power will eventually destroy even you. Body and soul. Great power is not taken but earned."

Raiah dispels the shield.

"Uhh yeah my geiger counter is goin' off like crazy when you fired that purple flurp beam at me, you try and do something crazy like that with your magic gems at once you're gonna barbecue your whole body with gamma rays. Sorry brotha." She said, placing two hands on her hips and the other two folded while standing in contraposto. "You wanna kill us you gotta do it the old fashioned way."

(In all seriousness just snapping us would end this RP right here. Since you're RPing MCU Thanos with stones and not comic thanos, you're very strong but some characters can overpower/counter certain stones. That and using the stones puts a strain on Thanos, or whoever uses them, as stated. It would be more fun for both of us if you used specific stones to counter certain characters.)

Edit: OMG. I just realized. Raiah has radiation immunity as her gift. She could use the MCU infinity stones with very little consequences. But she would probably just use them to make an infinity sandwich or something, so that kind of balances out.

Thanos: do you know how they work?

*uses time stone to fix everything*

*uses power stone on moon forces it on everyone*

*moon pieces fly everywhere*

*HITTING EVERYONE

*JUMPS UP PUNCHING RAIAH IN THE FACE*

Thanos: your end is near

Ebony maw: fine then *forces pipe into Velix's spline*

Ebony maw: i will not stand down!
(sorry im making separate posts)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back