• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Jared's battle Arena for fun.

What should be a threat to unite everyone?

• Total voters
(Psionics are just considered a school of magic in my setting. If he was to, for instance, use that arrow against Alduir his abilities would be temporarily disabled. But such is the issue when different settings with different rules come into contact; it's your character so you can interact with it however you see fit.)

Khy tumbled through the air. He released four shots at the ground. The first three arrows with ivory fletching, exploding into webbing. They interconnected between a streetlight, a small tree and the side of a building, forming a net. The fourth was a myst arrow, one which would neutralize the web's sticky properties. He landed feet first into the center of the web, bouncing off it like a trampoline and landing in the street. He reactivated his skates and began to make his way towards Sitri and Alduir.

Khy: "I'm coming to you. Cryo spirit, strong one. He's fought other Hunters before, by the looks of it."

Sitri engages Katashi, believing that striking down the original will render the clones useless, the weapon’s generator began to spark with light as the power field was activated as to prevent blocks from his opponent, as Sitri made an over head swing towards Katashi.

But which Katashi did he hit? The clones plus himself made a sword of ice and formed a circle around Stiri. The Katashi he hit was a clone who shattered, but the other three retaliate by swinging downwards.

Khy looked at Alduir, still meditating on his psionic aura in the middle of an intersection about a block away. Most of the civilians had been successful evacuated and it wouldn't be long before he could properly join the fight. He looked back at Sitri, being surrounded by Katashi's clones, and then back at Al. None of the chaos army had made their way into the city yet, the most immediate threat to Al was Katashi. If he was to help him, it meant staying in this fight, if only in a supporting role.

Khy shot hellfire ignition arrows at the two clones he could get an angle on (potentially one of them being the original) while they were engaged in their downward swing towards his ally.

Sitri watched as his fist was evaded, he then saw the kick made towards him. He responded by using his gigantic should pad as a shield from the blow, which hit with a satisfying "thunk", he then tries to grab Katashi's leg and fling him away.

Katashi flew back, but would land uninjured. "You really are troublesome." He materialized a ice cannon on his arm. "Take this!" The cannon shot a torrent of snow at the speed of sound, but force of an avalanche.

During this time, Khy skated around Katashi at a distance. He began firing on him with inhuman speed, firing five incendiary arrows a second as he skated backwards around him. His intention was to suppress or distract him such that Sitri could get off another attack. Alduir stood up, the civilians were now gone.

Sitri could hear him speak, not by way of voice, but through his mind. Alduir was now using his abilities to link their minds such that they could strategize without being overheard.

Alduir: "This is a very dangerous demon..."

Khy: "Aye. Fast and tough. I'm fast enough to keep up with him, but I couldn't get through his defenses. Sitri's probably strong enough to power through his ice walls, but I think Katashi is faster than him."

Alduir: "Sitri, any bright ideas?"

Sitri: "Double team the creature, throwing a flurry of blows till it makes a mistake, mix your attack with faints and dirty fighting to stay unpredictable."

Sitri sprints towards Katashi and makes a controlled overhead swing, but stops the swing and makes a quick kick towards his chest.

Katashi made several Ice Barriers form around himself. He was getting tired of these insects. 'UsE yOuR oThEr PoWeRsiii' a deep, yet evil and chaotic voice said. Katashi nodded, as the barrier of ice swirled with a dark red energy.

Khy ceased firing but continued to circle the demon like a vulture circling its prey, gliding sideways on his skates, as he held a nocked but undrawn arrow. He stopped near Sitri.

Alduir continued to speak through the hidden mind link

Alduir: "Of course! His physical form isn't really him. It's just a perturbation into our dimension. Destroying it won't do that much damage in the grand scheme of things..."

Khy: "What are you suggesting?"

Alduir: "We could to assault his mind with our own. I can open the gateway such that we can take him three on one. Clear your minds. He's a demon, overwhelming his mind with chaos and madness into his mind will do nothing or worse, make him stronger. You need to be tranquil of mind, but at the same forceful. Will him to falter, to strike himself down or to leave our plane of existence.

Sitri, any objections?"

(I'm back, just give me time to get all caught up. College is nearing the end for this semester and has been rather hectic.)

With Sitri consenting, the link open and the assault on Katashi's mind began. Sitri would hear inside of his head a voice, words and intentions without any known language, but recognizable.

"Katashi. You will submit. You will surrender."

He would feel on hearing this mantra, a massive rush of psychic might, like a speeding car passing near him and moving on to burrow into Katashi's consciousness on a thousand different attack vectors. Lest the demon had nigh-indomitable psionic defenses, every memory, thought and emotion and intention would begin to be contaminated with the desire to surrender and concede the battle.

"Katashi. You will submit. You will surrender."

The mantra repeated as a fresh wave of psychic energy reinforced the first. The mantra was spoke with a new second voice this time, a new frequency. This one far weaker, not the psychic might that could be used to bend the will of thousands, but focused far finer than the first, like a pinpoint laser. Khy was concentrating intently. To join in the assault felt almost intuitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back