• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Jared's battle Arena for fun.

What should be a threat to unite everyone?

• Total voters
Sitri States Quickly "If Had Have Time, Then I Could Summon Aid From The Warp, I Know Of A Particular Breed Of Demon That Hold A Great Value For Pskyer Souls.", Sitri Looks To The Others To See What They May Do.

"I don't think they're paying much attention." Scylla said as she noticed no movement in the city.

"Perhaps, instead of us coming to them, they come to us?" Monica suggested.

"Good idea, but how are we going to draw them out?" Scylla inquired.

"We shall bring forth the Hellcannons. We shall rain the fury and death of the warp down upon them, from afar. Just enough however, to get our enemy out in the open and to where they cannot hide." Monica stated.

"Okay, so where are these guns?" Scylla asked.

"I shall summon them for you." Monica stated.

Monica levitated away off of Scylla's massive shoulder and back towards where their armed forces are. Soon Scylla would see Moebian soldiers pushing some sort of artillery piece with a skull on the barrel and even what appeared to be lava spewing from it.

364360_20160609155826_1.png

These brass colored artillery pieces would slowly wheel themselves towards her. Where Scylla couldn't help but contemplate that they looked cool. Still, artillery would only help her so much in this situation. It would however, allow her foes to be drawn away from cover in the city and away from powerlines, much like before. No, this time Scylla wanted room to maneuver. While it was indeed fun fighting in a city with all sorts of objects to be used as weaponry, she figured that being able to move around would help her this time.

Last edited:
Khy: "Alright... Tesseractus!"

The three were sucked into the Tesseract, being pulled through strange and unknowable planes of reality for a few moments. They seemed to be spinning.

Alduir, Khy and Sitri were transported to the top of Hexcorp Tower, one of the oldest and tallest skyscrapers in the city. It was of an old stone construction. (think like the rockefeller center meets empire state building). From this vantage point they could see the army amassing in the distance.

Alduir: "Looks like we got here just in time." For the first time he sounded somewhat assertive and concerned, rather than the cold, soft speaking stoic he had been up until this point.

Khy: "I see them. There's portals down there. Looks like they're bringing out big guns."

Al: "Khy, can you hit something at this range?"

Khy: "Only cause I have the height advantage..."

Al: "Slow them down. Whatever it takes."

Khy nodded and jumped up the wall, beginning to parkour up the spire to the apex of the tower through a series of extravagant flips and twirls. When he arrived at the apex he removed two belts of compressed arrows with orange marks on them (explosive arrows) from his belt and loaded them into his wristband. He then removed the lockpick keeping his hair in a bun. Perhaps he wanted the entire city to witness his flowing ebony locks as he saved them. Or perhaps he needed a sense of the wind currents to make shots at this range. He began to fire, though it would be a few seconds before the first shots would hit the encroaching army.

Alduir: "So what's this breed of demon that enhances psionic powers?"

Sitri: "As Of What I Know, There Is No Such Breed, I Need Time For The Ritual, And A Few Items, I Shall Contact You When I Return."

Sitri Made His Way Down To The Ground Level And Began To Look For An Enemy Soldier He Could You For The Ritual.

Last edited:
One of the explosive arrows hit nearby and made the gun crews instinctively take cover and cause their crew to hit the dirt as the explosion happened. Scylla heard this with her big ear as she slowly turned over and noticed an explosion near the right Hellcannon. At first she was clueless, how was someone able to snipe from inside the city to their position on the outskirts was confusing. Then she deduced the tall building over there was where they were being sniped from.

"We're taking fire!" One of them yelled out.

"Counter sniping, aim at that building and fire. I'll cover you!" Scylla stated as she got down the hill and got in front of the artillery, yet over their ark line of fire as they adjusted to fire upon the tower.

Sitri Made His Way Away From The Building And Saw This, He Then Opened A Vox Channel And Stated, “Khy, There Going To Fire At You Soon, Move Positions Quickly!”, His Tone Said There Was Little Room To Argue.

"Incoming is already coming in." He responded shooting a handfull of shells out of the air before it could hit. Several shots that had aimed low hit the facade of the building blowing out multi-story sections, causing the structure to buckle, and the spire on top to fall over. Others impacted nearby buildings. In the streets people began to scream and panic, and disaster response teams, still handling the damage from the first battle were forced to flee the scene.

Khy jumped down to the rooftop platform they had teleported in on. Shooting several more shells out of the air.

Alduir: "We can't stay up here."

Khy: "Then there goes my vantage point." He shot an artillery blast aimed directly at him out of the air without looking at it.

Alduir: "Quickly!" He shouted, ducking into the stairwell. "We've got to get on the ground."

Khy summoned the skates within his boots, charging along an ice skate, he jumped to the rooftop of a neighboring building, landing perfectly and continuing to fire. He focused on the hellcannons, aiming to destroy them by firing down their barrels. Al, still stuck on the original building saw the floor below him buckle and fall onto a slant. He instinctively pulled a Katana handle from his belt and metal segments extended from it into a blade. He planted it into the stone floor to get his footing.

Alduir: "Gah! I'm getting too old for this." He grunted, looking for a way to get inside and get to the lower levels.

Katashi would soon materialize in front of Khy, causing him to stop in his tracks. "So it seems you are part of the enemy. What is a Ice user doing fighting for light?" He materialized a sword before thrusting.

Last edited:
Sitri Was Already On The Bottom Floor By The Time The Shells Hit The Building, By The Time He Was Outside Was Outside The First Thing He Saw Was The Disaster Response Teams Begin To Leave, Sitri Was Disgusted By Such Cowardice, Sitri Opened The Vox Channel And Said "Did Everyone Make It Out?"

(Khy is the one with ice "powers", not Alduir. Khy has a lot of different magical objects, including his retractable ice skates that create slick ice wherever he goes. Al has psionic powers and outside of being in peak physical condition doesn't have any magical abilities or artifacts, just an extending sword. So either Katashi doesn't understand my characters or you got confused in writing your post. Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 )

(Khy is the one with ice "powers", not Alduir. Khy has a lot of different magical objects, including his retractable ice skates that create slick ice wherever he goes. Al has psionic powers and outside of being in peak physical condition doesn't have any magical abilities or artifacts, just an extending sword. So either Katashi doesn't understand my characters or you got confused in writing your post. Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 )
(I got Confused. I edited it)

Khy reflexively preformed a flamboyant backflip to avoid the sword, landing atop an air conditioner which froze crystalized into ice when the blade of his skate touched it. A few strands of ebony hair fluttered to the ground, sliced off by the sword.

"Really? I wasn't aware ice made one predisposed to evil." He said, removing the empty belt of compressed explosive arrows on his armband and replacing it for a new belt, this one red. Quickly loading them, he concentrated on Katashi's eyes and fired off two shots that would ignite whatever they hit with magical hellfire.

-+-

Al responded to Sitri as he made his way through the building: "It's an office building. It's Saturday. Scared the crap out of a couple of janitors though..."

Katashi slammed his sword down, a three layered wall of Ice appeared, the first layer dispersing from the heat. "So you aren't a fellow ice demon. Such a shame I will have to kill you." The last two layers shattered and the sharepnel flew towards Khy at a surprising speed.

"Alright, I A Block Away From Our Former Vantage Point, How Long Would It Take For You To Get Down Here? We Need To Deal With The Artillery Before This City Is Little More Then Ash Under Foot." Sitri Asks, As He Makes His Way Through The Crowd, Must Clearing Away From The Apostle.

From the farside of his wristband came a metal disc shield assembled of a thousand tiny leaflets. Etched into it the dreamcatcher web of the order; an anti-magic rune. He ducked down, making the shield his entire target profile as the torrent of shards pelted him, ricocheting off the shield with loud gonglike sounds. forcing him to slide back on his feet but never falter. As soon as the tempest stopped he threw the shield aiming for Katashi's neck.

-+-

Alduir arrived on the ground floor and began making his way to Sitri. "Not long..." He said, out of breath, then mumbling something to himself about kicking his cigarette habit. "Dammit Raiah, where are you."

Raiah: "On my way now. Just give me a few minutes to get there."

Alduir managed to meet up with Sitri in the streets: "They're attempting to draw out Raiah. Once she arrives she can lure their fire away from the city. My psionics can't affect that army, the corrupting influence is too great, even for me. But I can help cohere the rest of the civilians out without causing panic, if you can protect me while I concentrate."

Sitri Was Curious About This Corrupting Influence, Could This Army Be Allies Of The True Gods, The Same Gods Whom He Serves, This Could Be A Problem, But He Had No Time To Debate.

Sitri Then Says "As You Wish, I Will Do What I Can." He Then Does Whatever He Can To Protect AI.

Katashi bent backwards at an impossible inhuman angle, back fully folding as the disk missed him entirely. He stood back upright, before smirking like the Cheshire cat. "I'm surprised that Actually worked." He then walked forward at a leisurly pace.

The demon was powerful, no doubt. But he had underestimated him. Khy had his own magic to draw on, though it acted more subtly. The demon, overconfident, might not notice as the shield looped up and around behind him like a boomerang and headed back at his neck. As this was happening, Khy swiftly pulled a purple arrow stock from his belt and fired it.

"Dodge this one!"

A moment after releasing the bowstring a pink rune flashed into existence off the tip of the arrow, for but an instant; and the single arrow was now a spiraling tempest of dozens of arrows.

-+-

Al seated himself in the middle of an intersection, assuming the lotus position and beginning to meditate. He took a long, deep breath in. Then a long breath out. And the civilians screams of panic and terror died away. A few of them spoke, with serious, focused tones.

Citizen 1: "Let's move"

Citizen 2: "Down into the subway tunnels!"

Citizen 3: "Honey, Get the children."

The citizens began a quick but orderly file into the subway tunnel.

Sitri Was Impressed By AI's Pskyer Ability, Most Chaos Sorcerers Who Have Completely Embraced Their Pskyer Power Could Not Perform Such A Feat. But He Know That He Could Not Simply Stand And Watch, He Began To Fire His Sidearm At Any Pieces Of Debree That Fell, Some Debree Was Too Large To Simply Blow Away With The Bolt Pistol, If It Where To Fall Close To Any Of The Citizens Or AI, Sitri Would Use Himself As A Shield, His Power Armor Protecting Him.

(Wholey cheese, that's a lot of activity. Nice! Anyways, I'm going to try to get to posting soon. I got a big final essay to work on, but I'll try to think of a good next big post.)

Like before, Katashi formed a wall of ice, but this time, a wall formed behind himself too.

"You Know how many return weapons I have seen? Enough to Know any rounded weapon could pull it off."

Alduir navigated the tempest of minds, his astral form orbiting the city and orchestrating the evacuation into the subway tunnels. It took all of his concentration but for but an instant he spotted something. Khy engaged with an ice demon. But he could not concentrate on it. Too many minds on the verge of panic.

"Khy... in trouble." He managed to mumble out.

-+-

"Dammit!" Khy thought to himself. This demon was both exceedingly quick and learned. He thought he could reveal his trump card in this instance, It might as well have been the textbook opportunity, but if he was experienced with return weapons, it might not net him the surprise advantage he desired.

Instead he readied a Numug arrow. Contained within the green spores of the magic-absorbing soul-rot fungus, which would explode into a wide smokescreen when released. Numug would certainly cripple the demon's magic, if only for long enough that he could escape. He fired it off just to the right of the ice wall that was between him and Katashi. In the next instant he would dive off the roof to ensure that his own equipment would not be hampered by the expanding cloud.

The Smoke kicked up, as Katashi coughed. Unknown to Khy However, katashi isn't using magic, but Psionic powers for his ice manipulation. He mentally had a personal snow storm form around him like a vortex, the cloud dissipating the smoke.

Katashi couldn't tell where the enemy went, but he snapped his fingers as three clones made of ice appeared in front of him. "Don't let him escape alive!" Katashi said, as his clones ran ahead to find the opposing ice user.

Sitri heard AI, as he began to make his way to Khy as soon as possible, He was able to find him with the demon. he called to him, saying “Khy, leave, I can deal with the demon, AI requires assistance.”, He was not going to argue with him and he know that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back