• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Jared's battle Arena for fun.

What should be a threat to unite everyone?

• Total voters

Jaredthefox92

Jaredthefox92
I like meeting new characters, and testing my own against yours. So, I'm going to try this. I want to keep things simple, with perhaps some bits and pieces of my characters lore eventually coming into focus. Anyways, here's the rules:

1.I don't care what species you are, as long as you're not OP. (No Sayans or anything like that.)

2.I am looking for more western theme'd characters, so if your character is anime inspired please make them plausible and/or easy to comprehend.

3.This is come in and join, can be 1v1 or multiple characters, but if I say no to your character. Please respect my wishes.

4.Super powers are fine, just don't go overboard.

5.No killing characters. A character defeated survives, (I do this because having my characters kill others makes me feel bad. Killing another person's creation is a bit of a sore spot for me.)

6.Please be detailed. I want to see some interesting characters.

7.Furry characters are allowed, as well as humans.

8.State if your character is magic or science fiction. I will in response inform you of who I shall use for this.

Above all, have fun! This is meant for fun RP and is unranked.

I'd like to try a fight with you. Can I use Raiah for this? She's kinda strange in that she's from a fantasy setting but uses steampunk/scifi technology.

Jade's Character Dump (The most recent character I've dropped)

I completely understand if you want me to take out the support robots and giant mech suit.

I'd like to try a fight with you. Can I use Raiah for this? She's kinda strange in that she's from a fantasy setting but uses steampunk/scifi technology.

Jade's Character Dump (The most recent character I've dropped)

I completely understand if you want me to take out the support robots and giant mech suit.

Actually, I have several larger than life characters. Including ones in fantasy stories.

Alrighty then. Depending on who you pick I may or may not use it. I would also like to at some point set up Raiah's best Frienenemy. (The Boi in my PFP)

He... doesn't have a giant steampunk death machine.

No preference really. She's used to fighting giant monsters and stuff with that thing (if I use it). But a scifi character could throw her off and give a more even fight. Up to you.

mecha_raiah_by_jadegreen17_dd3k2jg-fullview.jpg

Raiah: "Talk about a growth spurt..."

So how does this thing start? She go on a rampage through the city and Raiah have to stop her and protect Hexcorp Tower?

(Note I drew this for this RP. The Drawing based RP got cancelled, dammit I want to upload my drawings. :) )

(Alright)

Stomping towards the city looked like a frightening and very bizarre sight that would perhaps defy nature as there was what appeared to be a gigantic grey fured anthro vixen woman with ginger red hair moved from out in the mountain side towards the town. As the 60 meter tall vulpine like woman advanced and got near the loud booms from her giant boot stomps would become more and more apparent. People living on the outskirts and near the border of the town would hear her loud and thunderous stomping with each massive step. Very few would know of her, and how exactly she got so tall and big, but what was apparent was she looked grumpy and she was about to step right into the city road.

It wouldn't be long before a news chopper caught up to Scylla and managed to get out a story. On the far side of town, Raiah sat in her room flicking through the TV channels, trying to watch every station at once by just catching a few seconds of each station every few minutes. However she stopped when a news reporter managed to get out "giant monster" and flicked back to the station. "-heading toward downtown." She studied the woman for a moment. She was like no demon she'd ever seen, never had any subset of therianthrope achieved such size. Nevertheless it was a call other Hunters could not take on. Other hunters were skilled in stealth, subtlety and careful planning. Raiah had none of that, preferring instead to subscribe to the philosophy of "if brute force does not work, you're not using enough of it."

A loud boom rang through the city as the Mecha emerged through a cloud, slowing its descent with rocket boosters within the lower legs and setting down on the main avenue through the city. Blocking Scylla's path. At only 25 meters the titan was hardly an intimidating figure in contrast to Scylla. Raiah spoke through the machine, shouting out like a bull horn.

"Hey! You're making a mess!" She shouted. "Either watch your step or get lost!"

She pulled a large hammer from a clamp on the back of the Mecha, the head of which contained rocket thrusters that had acted as a sort of jet-pack, and spun it like a baton. (The wrists of the machine were free spinning) and took a fighting stance. The machine made a loud buzzing noise as arcs of electricity started to dance around the outside of the armor, occasionally jumping off to nearby metal objects like tessla coil.

(Sure, with Scylla and Raiah, or a new one?)

I have no qualms if he wants to join this. But if you're starting a seperate fight can we move one or the other to DMS or a new thread?

"I hope you're getting my good side." She said as she stomped into the street and noticed the chopper before doing a flirty kiss, even if only to sate her own vanity.

"Huh?" She suddenly let out in a thunderous voice as her gigantic foxy vulpine ears stood up upon hearing the commotion, said commotion that wasn't of her doing that is.

"What's this, the local defense force sent a toy robot to stop me? HA HA!" She let out in a loud and booming, yet oddly normal voice as her laughter echoed through the city.

"You're like, the size of a pet dog compared to me. PFFT!" She taunted in a rather obnoxious way.

"Is that supposed to intimidate me? Some stupid little zappy robot?" She said as she crossed her arms and looked down at the smaller robot while trying to intimidate back.

(You could join in, but if you don't want to join in this one please PM me.)

Raiah: "I'll teach you to taunt me!" She shouted. The machine took off once more maneuvering through the taller structures in the city. For its plated osmo-steel construction the machine was very maneuverable. The lightning bolts that danced across the armor seemed to move to the head of the hammer, which she released in a rocket propelled throw, aimed square at her foe's torso and ready to orchestrate the necessary course corrections should she attempt to dodge.

"Hey! Get back here!" The giant(ess) vixen demanded as she took up her massive fist and waved it around in annoyance.

"Yipe!" The vixen let out as she tried to dodge by manuvering to the left to avoid the strike.

Raiah grasped the side of one of the tallest buildings, clasping around the radio tower on top with two arms and using the other two to manipulate her weapon. Her throw narrowly missed, however she reversed its course as it flew low over the street, cars and busses barreling out of the way as the hammer came within a few feet of the asphalt before maneuvering back around into a rapid spin, heading for Scylla's back.

"Huh?!? Crap!" The titaness vixen said as she dodged the first, but the swing from begin struck her at her backside and caused her to topple over into the street on her chest,making the ground quake and crushing several cars and trucks as her massive form plummeted to the asphalt below.

"Owww!"

The hammer returned to her arm, still clasping the top of the building with her two rights. The hammer continued on its course, curing up back into her upper left arm. She placed her lower right onto the hip of the machine.

"Oooh. Didn't realize the hammer had omnidirectional thrust capability. One star. Man, at 60 meters tall, I thought you'd have a bigger brain. Or eyes that actually worked."

"Shut up!" She said as she reached and grabbed a bus.

Her massive hand grabbed the shuttle and effortlessly picked it up as the giant then tumbled over to her backside before briefly aiming and tossing the bus right at the cockpit area of the mecha. As it flung in mid air it would gather moentium and if it hit it's target it may damage the mechs frontal head unit sensor area as the transport moved through the air with rapid pace like a tossed baseball.

(The head isn't the cockpit. That's just like a periscope/sensor array thingy in place of the head. She actually operates this thing from inside the chest.)

She caught the bus in her one free arm, nearly losing her grip by overreaching in arresting its momentum slowly and setting it down on the roof of the tower. Shaken and shocked passengers started to file out of the bus, which now had giant indentations in the shape of fingers in it.

"Everybody out!" She shouted. "I gotta tenderize this giant cat or whatever." She regretted not following up with her first attack. She had endangered civilians, all holds were off. She increased the volume of the bull horn speaker through her suit, so loud that it might blast out the windows of nearby buildings, and could be heard.

"Listen Up Everybody! Kitten Caboodles didn't get enough cuddles as a baby and now she's attackin' the city. Get far away from downtown, or get into a basement or subway, and kindly... let the professionals handle this!"

The machine let out a sound like an air raid siren as the hammer charged up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back