• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy James Cameron The Avatar RP

Vivianna

Dark vision
If you have ever seen the movie you would understand the brutal war that went on.
This rp will take place after the fight and when the humans left Pandora.
My OC will be a Girl named Tsunamina.
She happens to be Jake sully's and Netyri's child.
The rp can be free formed building it up as the story progresses.

If you're still looking for more people. I could give running an instance with that next war a go. Basically set the stage as the return or next wave from the earthlings after that defeat. Enough time has passed for news to get back and the next wave to show up. This also gives time for your character to be born and develop into whatever level of maturity you're looking for. I could develop on the earth side of things while you can explore how Pandora has changed and adapted in those years. I think it could be an interesting exploration of the concept and set the stage for a rather interesting story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back