9e0f99965df0bbb3be894412fec97c11.png

6388040c4efaa4d70001dbe01261338e.png

large.gif

Name: Jada Famosa Ramirez

Nickname(s): 'Jay', 'Jade'

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Reincarnation Of: Hyppolyta, Queen of the Amazons

Country of Origin: Havana, Cuba

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

large.gif

A.S.P.E.C.T.S

•   Hair Color: Dark Brown

•   Eye Color: Dark Brown

•   Height: 5'5

•   Weight:

•   Markings: WIP

Appearance: Jada is a vibrant individual with a warm aura, complexion and thick chocolate brown hair. Her eyes are wide and expressive, also a chocolate brown shade, Jada dresses in figure hugging clothing, always in bright colours and patterns. Hot pink and bold yellow are her favourite colours to wear. Jada also loves chunky jewellery with geometric shapes. All in all, Jada is simply colourful!

giphy.gif

P.E.R.S.O.N.A.L.I.T.Y

Strengths:

• Natural Leader- Jada loves to be in charge and thrives in situations where she can lead, She is never a dictator and will listen to the opinions of others no matter how valid they are in her sight. This fact does not make her a pushover and she is able to easily weed out the helpful advice from the bitching haters and useless criticisms.  

• Sociable- A product of her very social and tactile culture, Jada loves to be around others, not liking to be alone often as she is used to the hustle and bustle of an active social life. 

• Protective- Jada has a bit of a 'protect the people' complex and likes to know that the people she loves and even the people she does not are safe. 

Weaknesses:

• Vain- Jada is a fairly vain young woman and sometimes self-absorbed. She will not usually let this be too much of a weakness however, as she generally puts others before herself.

•Passionate- Jada can be a bit of a slave to her passions. She can become a workaholic, madly, deeply in love with something or someone or enraged easily. She never holds back her emotions. Heated arguments amongst her and her parents and siblings were frequent.

• Wears Her Heart On Her Sleeve- This goes hand in hand with the above. Though Jada uses logic a great deal, she will always lead with her emotions and is sometimes duped by them.

Perks:

• Sensual   

• Sociable   

•   Hard working

Quirks:

• Speaks very fast when excited  

Reverts to Spanish when angered

•   Always wears bright colours

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

H.I.S.T.O.R.Y

Jada was the first born of the Famosa Ramirez clan. Her parents Juanita and Carlos ran a happy and stable if not wealthy home. As the eldest child she naturally took on the role of nurturer, leader and de facto role model to her for younger brothers Pablo, Jerome, Mika and Santiago. She loved the role and the noise and atmosphere of a house full of people.

From a young age, Jada had noticed the racial divide in her homeland and took an interest in politics from the age of nine. She was a gifted student, earning top grades in all her subjects and gaining a place at the best university in the country to study politics. Her true dream was to lead the progress toward racial harmony in Cuba and other countries, and to gain a prominent place in the Cuban government to make a difference. Unfortunately, her father Carlos passed away just after Jada received her acceptance letter to her university of choice, and, grief stricken, Jada refused the place. That was around the time she received the letter from N showing her heart's desire. Something inside her compelled her to take up the place offered to her, and so she left her family and everyone she has ever loved to make her father proud and see her desire achieved.

tumblr_ny3bgytqcT1udkx1bo1_500.gif

P.O.W.E.R.S

WIP

S.K.I.L.L.S

Sewing- Jada has patched up many garments for herself and her little brothers over the years. She is a dab hand at it.

Public Speaking- Jada loves it, and is a natural with communication in all forms.

Multilingual- Jada can speak not only Spanish and English but Italian. She learned the language from her overseas boyfriend. 

W.E.A.P.O.N.S

None (yet)

L.I.K.E.S

Hugs and physical affection in general

Figure flattering clothing

Nurturing people's talents

Political discussions

D.I.S.L.I.K.E.S

Lack of affection

Bigots

Immorality

Being alone

F.E.A.R

WIP