NAME: Jackson Pierce

APPEARANCE: 

7c9efe6fd3edc708014c81d8d586a895b275d60233c44a23f2cd40ab1ea40ade_1.jpg

HEIGHT: 

6'0"

WEIGHT: 

190lbs

ALIGNMENT: Valken Noble, but neutral

Jackson always has believed that Valken has been his home, but not everything is as it seems and there are always secrets hidden behind the veil.

[SIZE= 14px]CLASS: [/SIZE]Communer--> SoulSword-->Soul Conduit-->Einherjar

Soul Conduit- These units take in the power of the souls they collect in to boost their own battle abilities.

Einherjar- With the power of any souls they collect, they lead their allies with vigor and strength into battle, and strike fear into their enemies.

PRIMARY STAT

Skill

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

[SIZE= 12px]Swords: B(halfway to A)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Tomes: C[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Spears C[/SIZE]

SKILLS:

Personal Skill

• latest
    Spirit Blade: gains +2 to speed, skill, and a +10 to avoid when wielding a sword

Starting Skills

• L0ntDn1.jpg
     Gathered Spirits: [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]With each fallen foe, gain a buff to all parameters. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)](+1 to each "Stat" for each foe killed nearby[/COLOR]
  • latest
    Will-O-Wisp: Adds half of the non attacking stat to the current one(if using sword, add half of magic. If using tomes, add half of strength to magic). Skill% trigger
  • fe15skill_144.png
    Intimidating Aura: Lowers enemy units' Str and Magic by 3 when within two tiles of this unit
  • 8TJtADw.jpg
     Beyond Death: [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Walk over fallen foes to sometimes acquire unique items, weapons, and healing supplies from them.[/COLOR]

Skills not equipped

• 59klYGt.jpg
     The Veil: 
    Uses whichever is higher for attack [SIZE= 11px](Str or Mag)[/SIZE].
  • LI5N9gj.jpg
     Spirit Link: 
    Gain [SIZE= 11px](+1 Str/Mag & +1 Def/Res)[/SIZE] whenever a foe is killed.
  • y9F7dDx.png
     Haunt: 
    Haunt an area of the battlefield. Increase [SIZE= 11px](+1 Str/Mag & +1 Def/Res)[/SIZE] for each "turn" spent in the same area of the battlefield.

• M9z3xjS.jpg
     Ancestry: 
    Gain a specific boost in parameters, if moving after another unit. [SIZE= 11px](sword units= +2 Spd, axe units= +2 Str, lance units= +2 Skl, mage units= +2 Mag, druid units= +2 Res, armor units= +2 def, assassin units +5 crit chance, flyers= +5 avoid, monk units= +5 Hit rate, cavalier units= +2 Mov)[/SIZE]

Later Equipped Skills:

latest
Chilly Wind: After killing a foe, any enemy units within 2 tiles of the slain unit lose 5 Defence/Resistance

latest
Soul Power(Rally Skill): All friendly units within 2 tiles gain +5 str and magic for 3 turns

fe15skill_122.png
Soul Barrier: Any friendly units next to this unit, when attacked, have a luck% chance of halving any magic based damage. Sword damage is only lowered by a 1/4th.

WEAPONS:

• Silver Sword
  • Killing Edge
  • Arc fire

MAGIC: 

Arc Fire tome

ARMOR/APPAREL: Leather Armor

CLASSES STRONG TO:

Knights

Warriors

Berserkers

Monks

Bishops

Myrmidons

Generals

CLASSES WEAK TO:

Falcon Knights 

Wyvern Lords

Gryphon Riders

CLASSES NEUTRAL TO:

Spear Masters

Dark Mages

Diviners

Sages

Sorcerers

Pegasus Knights

Wyvern Knights

PERSONALITY

Jackson is generally laid-back and cheerful and enjoys partaking in drinking, gambling, and other activities along those lines. Other than that he's a good person at heart and won't take advantage of someone's kindness or someone themselves. When in battle, he looks after his allies and brings hell to his enemies.

HISTORY/BIO

Growing up as a Valken Noble, Jackson was raised to be the good, firstborn son any noble would want their child to become. Unfortunately this chafed with his personality and ideals so he pushed back. Like all males of the Pierce family name, he took up the sword in training, although, unlike most of his other male family members,when deciding how to use that, he chose the path of the Communer, a priest, like his uncle. His family was proud that he had finally managed to commit to something other than his less than reputable penchants. However, through his training, he studied and trained, eventually realizing his own talent with a blade. By using this his knowledge as a Communer and his training with swords, helped by his father and other male Pierce members, he became a SoulSword, no small feat in on itself. Even when he became a Soulsword, he still chafed with the ideas that were being forced down his throat in his own eyes. When Jackson was set to become a Spiritwalker with his understanding and skill, he instead decided that he needed to travel in order to figure out what to do, make his own path and discard previous conceptions. Taking nothing with him that marked him as a Valken Noble, and without informing his parents, he set off for lands unknown at age 17 hoping to figure out his own path. Eventually, that path did in fact show itself in his realization on how to use the souls he took. The skill it takes to commune with a soul, and fight alongside it, empowering you, was the realization that Jackson understood. The skill to commune with a spirit, have it help you and your allies in battle, and defeat your foes. Jackson, with this knowledge, chose his own path, like in his decision to leave his family to travel, decided to become a Soul Conduit, who's power grew as the more souls he took; mostly from bandits and other devious and blackhearted foes.  This new path was his answer to not wanting to become a Spiritwalker and be forced to help by some predetermined idea, and by using his own way. Developing his own ideas that he had to protect his own way, he became skilled with a blade and achieved average use with a tome and spear as well. Eventually, with all this new knowledge Jackson, after doing a bit more traveling, decided to finally return home to his family, stronger than ever. When he returned home, Jackson was not the same free spirited boy that had left them, but had become more mature and willing to deal with problems. His family, more notably his uncle, also came to terms with his own path of the SoulSword, the Soul Conduit, after understanding why Jackson chose this path over the Spiritwalker. On the first day of his arrival, he demonstrated his skill to his family in his methods and still, even with this alien direction, they came to terms with it. Jackson's story starts 2 days after he has returned home, as his parents are announcing his return, much to their relief. 

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]QUIP:[/COLOR]

Jackson is the best gambler in the army.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few things

I'm gunna preface this, with stats dont actually really matter, so any of the skills that reveal stats are just sorta eh, and yeah. But here we go. :P  Theres also no "tiles" in an rp, but it can be presumed that it means nearby area. :P

Why is his primary stat Skill? Nothing about his bio lets me know why.

Why is Spirit Siphon just better than Spirit Link? (I dont think there are any skills in FE that are straight up better versions of the same skill).

How does Soul Barrier work? (Frankly i dislike the skills that buff allies like this, so it needs a pretty clear way of working)

"He chose the path of Communer". Communers are priests more or less, and Soulswords are actually quite rare. So how/why did he know about this path/take this path?

Also he sounds like he should be older than only 24, after traveling and discovering himself, and returning home.

@Clockwork Syringe

A few things

I'm gunna preface this, with stats dont actually really matter, so any of the skills that reveal stats are just sorta eh, and yeah. But here we go. :P  Theres also no "tiles" in an rp, but it can be presumed that it means nearby area. :P

Why is his primary stat Skill? Nothing about his bio lets me know why.

Why is Spirit Siphon just better than Spirit Link? (I dont think there are any skills in FE that are straight up better versions of the same skill).

How does Soul Barrier work? (Frankly i dislike the skills that buff allies like this, so it needs a pretty clear way of working)

"He chose the path of Communer". Communers are priests more or less, and Soulswords are actually quite rare. So how/why did he know about this path/take this path?

Also he sounds like he should be older than only 24, after traveling and discovering himself, and returning home.

@Clockwork Syringe

Got it, will fix.

Clean up list

• Fixed the short descriptions
  • Removed Soul Siphon and Soul Barrier
  • Edited the history to reflect skill as a focused stat and how he decided to become a Comuner at first(his uncle was one)

You didn't have to remove them, you could just have tweaked them a little x3 in fact I actually want you to put Soul Barrier back in, but fix it x3

Also whys he the best gambler now? XD The rest looks good though.

You didn't have to remove them, you could just have tweaked them a little x3 in fact I actually want you to put Soul Barrier back in, but fix it x3

Also whys he the best gambler now? XD The rest looks good though.

Kind of goes along with his travels in how he had to fend for himself, so he did odd jobs and gambled. I'll get around to fixing Soul Barrier soon as its not a skill he'd use now.

while messing with the custom classes, i realized you left out a skill he should learn in Soul Conduit

I went ahead and made one, here it is, what do you think? (if you like it, you should add it to his bio)

@Clockwork Syringe

L0ntDn1.jpg
 Gathered Spirits: 
With each fallen foe, gain a buff to all parameters. (+1 to each "Stat" for each foe killed nearby)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread