Jack o Doyle

The DoomyFish

The Avatar of the world soul.
Name:Jack o Doyle 

Date of Birth (Age) :28

Home Planet:Jupiters moon Titan. 

Sex/Gender:Male 

Appearance:stands 6ft 2in and weighs 185lbs. His hair is a reddish orange, his eyes are Green. His muscles are toned and sculpted to near perfection. 

IMG_1748.JPG

Faction: Mars/Jupiter alliance. 

Personality:Jack is a calm and relaxed man who is usually found drinking at the bars of mars and the Jupiter moons. He is quite friendly when not in His gundam, but in his  gundam things change... he becomes methodical and ruthless attacking his enemies without mercy, and defending his allies with the same ferocity. 

Biography:Wip (need to do some research, if I can leave this to be revealed that would be excellent :)

Extra:Jack is a skilled soldier who can be deadly both in and out of his gundam. His combat experience makes him deadly to those who threaten the Martian Jupiter alliance. 

Model Name:

Manufacturer:

Weight:

Height:

Appearance:

Armament:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work so far but just a heads up: The only Gundam left available would be the Gundam Iruel and that is under 4 Horsemen ownership after they jacked it. The best MS that can be used for you would either be a customized Cherub or a Throne but Thrones are reserved for officers and aces. (The latter is rare now due to lack of wars.) 

Then again, a good pilot in a grunt MS is better then a nameless person in a Gundam.

@Jefferson are you going with a standard Cherub with no modifications or is it going to have some sort of customized loadout. This is excluding aesthetics since they don't inherently change anything outside of identification.

I'm fine with the TBR Biography but if you have a plan in mind shoot it off to either myself or @Wandering Grim Hollow to have us check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread