Straight

Role in school:

Student

Appearance:

See above

Extra Info-

Height: 5'6

Eyes: Green-Brown

Feet: 6 toed...kidding, they're average. I hope.

Personality:

Jack calls himself imaginative, adventurous, and funny.

Other people call him childish, annoying and eccentric.

In reality, he's a bit of both.

Jack is...certainly something. He's outgoing, upbeat, energetic, witty, comical...a really fun person to be around. Unfortunately, he's also arrogant and a mischievous troublemaker. He is vicious and brutal towards those that he dislikes, enjoying bullying and humiliating them. He also craves attention, perhaps due to his almost crippling inferiority complex and fear of being abandoned, something he hides in jokes and laughs. He is cavalier to the point of actively seeking out danger, just for the thrill and excitement it brings. Jack loves all things related to medieval times, and has a strange habit of dressing like and occasionally acting up like he is in such times, in small bouts of role playing. He is also remarkable intelligent, with a wonderful memory and great problem solving abilities. This is what got him into Rising Sun.

Biography:

Jack doesn't know much about his parents...or anything really. He was a dumpster baby, found in a dumpster when he was just a few days old. If his rescuers had been much later the child probably would not have survived, doctors say. He was given a western name due to his presumed western descent, and after the jack playing card which he had been found with, by complete coincidence. He thinks. Being a child of presumably Mexican, or perhaps Spanish, descent in Japan, he was a rather popular child when it came to foster homes. Once the families had him, though, he didn't last long. 

See, Jack is a (admittedly to a lesser extent then some) pyromaniac, meaning he has an impulsive control disorder where he has impulses to deliberately start fires. Jack, as said before, has this to a smaller extent, being able to often resist said urges. Control, though, came with age and as a child...well, let's just say again that Jack never stayed long at his foster homes.

Jack's most recent home has lasted the longest. He has been living with Goro & Akari Kagawa for nearly year now, long enough for him to be somewhat comfortable taking their surname. They are, of course, not the perfect parents (no parents are), but they certainly try, and for Jack, that's enough.

Spirit

Name:

N/A

Profession:

N/A

Spirit form:

N/A

Class:

N/A

Awoken appearance:

N/A

As for what I would prefer, I don't mind. At all. Surprise me  <3

e73ec736171e2282e68dcbe6121fdf44.jpg

((All credit for the images are in the images themselves))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back