Jörmungandr OOC

black_valkyrie_by_streetx222-d6x9q55.jpg

This reminds me of a Traditional Valkrie outfit that Rota might have worn as part of her Clan of Duran.

Speaking of which I should add that in locations.

I shall do so, tomorrow ^-^

the_valkyrie_by_streetx222-d7zk57i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Waw so bootyful

This reminds me of a Traditional Valkrie outfit that Rota might have worn as part of her Clan of Duran.

Speaking of which I should add that in locations.

I shall do so, tomorrow ^-^

For those interested I have released Rota's full Bio, if anyone was interested to read why she son serious and grumpy ^-^

Certainly isn't without cause.

He's a character I made.  Three thousand year old vampire who was born a slave in Rome under the name Angelo, then he became emperor Nero, then after they tried to kill him,  he fled to the French province etc etc. Went crazy when Rome fell,  then, like,  mellowed out after a few hundred years. Been trying to rebuild ever since. 

Oh,  I plan too. There's just so few races to choose from. 

Bastion is a fair bit interesting. I had to change her into something totally different from his usual self, I was tempted to do something with him but then decided not to. ^.^ this world is pretty hard to make a character for though. Not because the lore isn't good I'm just used to more fantasy type settings, know what I mean?

I mean, honestly, there's little room for lore friendly things. i mean, i can suggest dragur, which are basically zombies, but other than that there's the aeisr, or, gods. beyond that, really, not much to be done. OH! wait, dwarves.

Just posting here very quick to say that I will be officially dropping out of this rp. I want to point out that this is nobody's fault and that there is nothing wrong with the rp.

Instead it's just merely the fact that I'm not having much fun on this and I'm struggling to keep up due to procrastination.

So by the time anyone see's this post I will have one last IC post up announcing the departure of Drogan Icebreath.

I hope you all have a wonderful day ^-^

@Mykinkaiser

@revior @Mykinkaiser @Mitchs98

I have a feeling it's my turn for a Marik post, but not sure what to write as he's abit dizzy and generally out of sorts. If someone wants to godmod him to a doctor I don't mind, then I can have him wake up and start yelling again lol

Users who are viewing this thread