Jörmungandr OOC

It's a little sad that you said no realistic images in the cs. I had the perfect one. It even inspired me to my character... But well, I shall find a non-realistic then, because I don't wanna cause trouble. 

It's a little sad that you said no realistic images in the cs. I had the perfect one. It even inspired me to my character... But well, I shall find a non-realistic then, because I don't wanna cause trouble. 

I'm fine with realistic artwork, I just don't want photos

The picture shows exactly the small frame and daintily build my character is supposed to have. 

Its also quite cute and you would never expect that girl to do something bad. Which is exactly the appearance I want to contradict it with a very interesting personality. 

Remember I was going for the commander of guard. And I have a totally planned character in mind. 

d085c48dc144aae7d4035c2b650bc5ac.jpg

The picture shows exactly the small frame and daintily build my character is supposed to have. 

Its also quite cute and you would never expect that girl to do something bad. Which is exactly the appearance I want to contradict it with a very interesting personality. 

Remember I was going for the commander of guard. And I have a totally planned character in mind. 

View attachment 153445

View attachment 153445

Just how old is she supposed to be?

Yes that is young for a commander. 

Yes I do have an explanation.  But I'd like that to be in the cs. 

Alright, I do expect a good explanation though. As for the picture, since it's so important/perfect I'll make an exception. I might prefer not to use photos but I'd rather not hinder the experience either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I do expect a good explanation though. As for the picture, since it's so important/perfect I'll make an exception. I might prefer not to use photos but I'd rather not hinder the experience either.

Thaaank you, thank you so much. 

Also, it will be a fun explanation. Believe me. It'll make her appear very sympathetic... :)

As long as it can legitimately explain her being a commander at that young of an age

Well, it has to do with being preferred because you are rich and there is a unsolved secret. Thats all I say. It explains why she is a commander. How legitimate she is, is up to everyone personally. 

Well, it has to do with being preferred because you are rich and there is a unsolved secret. Thats all I say. It explains why she is a commander. How legitimate she is, is up to everyone personally. 

No need to explain it here, I'll read it over after I get the lore up so people can make their sheets

I'll keep waiting for lore to read. Btw, are the no normal weapons at all? I mean there mustn't just wanna settle things clearly. 

I'll keep waiting for lore to read. Btw, are the no normal weapons at all? I mean there mustn't just wanna settle things clearly. 

There are normal weapons (guns, swords, axes, etc.) , I just didn't think that I needed to write up lore about them. Should I?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread