• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πˆπ³π³π²β€™π¬ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 π’πžπšπ«πœπ‘

ughizzy

Well, howdy! Thanks for dropping in!

As you can probably tell from the title, my name is Izzy, and I’m currently on the hunt for some RP partners! Let me tell you a bit about myself and what I’m looking for in a partner! I’m twenty years old β€” twenty-one, in two weeks! β€” so I would prefer it if my partners were at least eighteen. I’ve been writing for what feels like my entire life, and I’ve been roleplaying for probably seven or eight years. I’m AFAB non-binary and use any pronouns, and I’m able to play as any gender and sexuality, and I’m totally down for any gender pairings! With that being said, I’m also totally cool with romantic or platonic pairings. We can plan for a romance to happen, let the RP happen and see if it comes naturally, or plan for it to not happen at all! I’m from Ohio, so my time zone is EST. I also have a full-time job, and my hours can be kind of sporadic. However, I can definitely reply at least once a week β€” usually more β€” and I will always warn you when I might not be able to reply for a bit. I would appreciate it if you could do the same!

When it comes to actually roleplaying, I am a rather passive partner. I totally love to help plan and plot, but I would definitely prefer it if you could write the starter and kind of steer the story, in a sense. In terms of length, I will always do my best to match yours β€” which I would prefer to be at least a few decent-sized paragraphs, if not more. Just no one-liners, please!

I also love to make friends with my partners, so don’t be shy! We can talk about anything and everything, whether it’s pertinent to our story or not. I’m super into video games, musical theatre, bad movies, cats, middle-aged men on YouTube, leftist politics, and tons of other stuff that could bond over!

Alright, now, I’m sure you’re tired of hearing me ramble on. Let’s talk ideas! Now that I’m about halfway done with my third play through of RDR2, I’ve been craving a western! Not necessarily set in the Red Dead universe, because I don’t usually do fandom RPs, but definitely something similar! I’d also love to do a GOT-esque fantasy. Again, not necessarily set in Westoros, but we could totally build our own little fantasy world together! I’m also super interested in pirates, space or otherwise. Anything set in the 1900s is also definitely an interest of mine! From the roarin’ 20s, to sock hops and jukeboxes, to hippies and disco, the way up until Nirvana’s heyday. I just love recent historical settings! I’m also super into apocalypses and dystopian settings, zombie-related or otherwise.

If none of those pique your interest, I’m also totally open to hearing about any plots or ideas you may have! So, what’re you waiting for? Shoot me a message!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back