• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Iyuron. -Medieval//War//Fantasy

Fennapples

ᴾʳᵒᶜʳᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵃᵗᵒʳ
Greetings fellow roleplayers! Here I come with an idea I've been working on during the last few months, although never had the actual chance to put it into an actual RP. It'd be a medieval setting, placed upon a chaotic time of war between Kingdoms rather than species themselves. In the lack of words to actually explain it thoroughly through the forum, I bring you the document of the still work in progress that is the land of Iyuron.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nLXENPhWcJEdtiyzqAxiepfFQBc6ahVqIyVIFCEQJVc/edit?usp=sharing

Please, if you're interested never fear to post! Most roles are available, and I'm willing to place more important characters if needed. For now King, Queens and elite will be selected, as so revolutionaries and commoners.

Also, if you wish to help and/or have an idea I can add to this, please tell me!

Summary

Iyuron is a land known by the presences of Cores, magical sources of energy that provide most of the Kingdoms of the continent. There are nine Kingdoms from which five have Cores and three do not. These domains are named: Gisal, Heca, Dothia, Dundee, Alaral (all posses Cores), Somor, Gaca and Dabia (Coreless).

There are four alliances, from which three (the ones that are usually counted) are formed by Kingdoms with Cores. That would be: The Main Core Alliance (Gisal and Heca), the Periferic Alliance (Dothia and Alaral), theMutual Alliance (Dundee and Hotor. The only alliance were a Kingdom with a Core and a Coreless domain) and finally, the Coreless Trinity (Somor, Dabia and Gaca).

War is brewing within the alliances, threatening those who seek of peace and tranquility. Will conflict unleash? Or it will be all over before everyone knows it?

Last edited:
I might come back to this eventually. Interesting concept, was any inspiration drawn from the Jak and Daxter series?

I might come back to this eventually. Interesting concept, was any inspiration drawn from the Jak and Daxter series?
Never heard of it, sadly. Though I'll check it out! Also, feel free! I'm still looking for members, as of the moment.

Never heard of it, sadly. Though I'll check it out! Also, feel free! I'm still looking for members, as of the moment.
It has a decent story and gameplay but is frustrating, especially near the end. The first game also was geared towards children while the later ones became inappropriate pretty quickly. The developer was Naughty Dogs, the same studio that made The Last of Us and a few other popular games.

A way to encourage more people to join would be to allow participants the ability to imagine more aspects of their individual nations/armies/whatevers for themselves, it makes the players more personally invested and interested in this world than they otherwise might be. It might also be good to copy and paste much of the information located on that document to here, so people don't have to click on a link to read about this RP.

Seems cool.. I'm unsure whether I want to be part of Heca as a soldier or part of Alaral as an admiral of some sort... So many choices...

Anyways.

Seems cool.. I'm unsure whether I want to be part of Heca as a soldier or part of Alaral as an admiral of some sort... So many choices...

Anyways.
It'll be your choice! If you wish to, also, have more than a single character, I won't stop you. Within the reasonable, of courtse.

Are any unlisted options available? I tought that perhaps some kind of mercenary commander that is available to rent his army and tactics to countries that would pay for it would be an interesting game.
Something similar to Federico de Montefeltro of Urbino in our world is what is on my mind.
Waiting response.

Are any unlisted options available? I tought that perhaps some kind of mercenary commander that is available to rent his army and tactics to countries that would pay for it would be an interesting game.
Something similar to Federico de Montefeltro of Urbino in our world is what is on my mind.
Waiting response.

Yes, yes. All characters capable of take part of an important role, somehow, are welcomed! Although I'd need you specify nation, alignment, etc.

[[All users who showed interest in joining will be added to the OOC chat in a few minutes. If you do not wish to take part, please let me know.]]

hey i may be interested as well! could you link me to the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back