• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

IxI Role Play Search

What's the genre you like the most?

• Fantasy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sci-Fi

• Horror

• Romance

• Mystery

• Total voters

Takuwan

moved to acc: 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.
Hey, guys! I'm fairly new to this site since Gaia and Solia got a bit boring for me over time.

Anyways! I'm looking for an RP partner, as stated in the thread's title.

So, here are some genres that I am into (From most interested to least interested.):

1. Sci-Fi/Dystopia/Post-Apocalyptic
  2. Fantasy
  3. Romance
  4. Thriller/Mystery
  5. Horror/Supernatural
  6. Slice of Life/University
  7. Lastly, Fandom

I'm fine with any pairing: f/f. m/m, m/f

And most of the time, I play male roles, but I can be convinced to play a female character. I have a plot ideas, so inform me if you want to read them and I'll link you to the Google Doc.

ALSO:

1. I expect that your writing be easy to follow.

2. A minimum, for writing, to me is one paragraph. I'd be quite happy if you wrote more than that.

3. If you get bored, please tell me. We'll figure something out, hotstuff.

4. If you want to end an RP, again, PLEASE TELL ME.

5. If something comes up and you're not able to RP for a while, then please, again, TELL ME.

6. Descriptive writing is great.

7. I like looking at pictures of characters.

8. Give me some samples of your writing.

9. Uh, that's basically it, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eighty Seven]I'd be interested. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=butterflychaser]Interested! I'd love to see your plot ideas! [/QUOTE] [URL="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bMn-O4vBuaEQrdqqxk_HCd2DuUiqLTzyfED5gTtn3lY/edit said:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bMn-O4vBuaEQrdqqxk_HCd2DuUiqLTzyfED5gTtn3lY/edit[/URL]

Not finished, but eh~ I'll start updatin' it once I start getting a bit more inspired.

https://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/112165/

That's a first post I whipped up for a roleplay with a newer member!

I have a lot of writing experience....

10 years actually... and I'd love to maybe plot with you!

I can write in first person (present and past tense) and Third person(past tense)

I use anime pictures for my characters mostly, but if you need me to find a model for my character I can sure do that as well.

Minimum from me you'll get is most likely one very meaty paragraph. I never post without description I believe in Quality over Quantity.

Edit:

I can send you other samples through a PM if you're interested in an rp ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back