• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I've missed you... (Literate, Idea, Searching, Real Life, Family, Drama)

PunkPrince

Elder Member
My requirements:

-Please don't join the RP, and then drop it right in the middle. It bugs me when people only post once, or post a few times and then just leave.

-Please be literate. At least four paragraphs per post with good spelling and grammar. I can make exceptions at times. This is a big thing for me. I get annoyed when people can't do this. I don't mind a few screw ups, but if you 'typ LIek diss' and don't use decent capitalization and punctuation I'll most likely drop the thread. If you can't think of what to reply with, owl me and I can add a bit more.

-Be active PLEASE. I'm online most every day. I haven't RPed in a while due to real life issues, and I understand you might need to drop. If you do please owl me first. I've RPed with people who have completely just disappeared.

Your character is Evelyn's older sister. She is a few years older than Evelyn and the two of them were very close. Your character moved out to go to college when Evelyn was younger and cut off all contact with her family. Evelyn's family (not including your character) moved from France to the US when she was fourteen. The sister fell out of touch for several years. Your character lost her job and is being forced to find somewhere else to live. Her husband left her a few years ago, so this left your character and her two young children (about Alesana's age) without any money. Evelyn tries to find her and eventually hears about her situation. She offers to let your character and her children stay with her until she can get a job and find a place of her own. Your character is kind of closed minded about a lot of things, and at first doesn't like Jeffree, Switch, and Alyssa because she thinks they aren't "normal" and are a bad influence because of the piercings, tattoos, drag, etc. She is also pretty mature for her age and doesn't really like my characters for that reason. I also think maybe it could add to the plot if one of the kids started out being afraid of Switch and his friends. It could cause drama between the sisters. The sisters are trying to reconnect after their several years of no contact and both of them have changed a bit since their last meeting. That's all I have so far.

My characters:

Evelyn Vanity

Hair: Ice blonde

Eyes: blue

tumblr_m8tprbhBii1rtnx37o1_500.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Evelyn is a shy woman with a good sense of humor. She grew up with a family who loved her and never really wanted to change anything. Ever since she was young she has suffered from frequent bouts of illness without any real warning and no one is really sure what causes it. Her mother was a model, and her father a photographer. When she was fourteen her family moved from France. About a year after that she met Switch and his friends Jeffree and Alyssa and became close friends with them, fitting right into their little group of social outcasts. Switch was always awkward and nervous around her and the two of them started dating. Switch's mother began teaching her to tattoo. She was kidnapped at the age of 16 for six months and the abuse she endured left her unable to have children-or so she thought. Evelyn's parents moved back to France when she was nineteen. She was nearly killed when she was twenty by the same man who had kidnapped her earlier in her life. She married Switch when she was twenty. She ended up pregnant with Alesana a few months later. They hadn't planned for her so Alesana was a surprise, but a happy one nonetheless. Evelyn works with Switch's mother as a tattoo artist. Her friends Jeffree and Alyssa live with her family. Her right arm has a sleeve of tattoos. She can be stubborn at times.

Switch Vanity

Hair: Black, naturally dark brown

Eyes: Light brown

tumblr_static_tumblr_mbdzhrkgfi1rsudnqo1_500.gif

tumblr_m91idzLybp1qafar7o1_1280.jpg

Switch has a good sense of humor and a goofy personality. He's bisexual. He has a lot of tattoos and piercings, and his appearance gets him stares, but he tries not to let them bother him. His mother Diamond had him when she was fifteen and his father Tom left the family when he was eleven years old after Switch told him that he was bisexual. Both of his parents drank, smoked, and used drugs heavily throughout his childhood, and Switch often jokes that this is the reason for his odd name. His father was a mean drunk, who often abused Switch and his mother. For this reason, Switch has never touched a drop of alcohol. The only thing Switch got from his father was his eye color and his height. Other than that he's exactly like his open minded, accepting mother. He often wears color contacts to mask his eyes because he dislikes the fact that it was something he got from his father. Switch met his two best friends Jeffree and Alyssa when hey moved in next door to him shortly before his father left. They are the closest to siblings that he has. He and his friends were bullied in school due to their appearances and he drifted in and out of depression, sometimes harming himself. He takes medication for both depression and panic disorder He does not judge based on looks, and will be kind to anyone unless they threaten his friends or his family. He is the lead guitarist and the singer in a band he started with his friends Jeffree and Alyssa (Freakshow). His job sometimes causes him to be away from his family, which he dislikes. He met Evelyn when they were fifteen when his mother began teaching her to tattoo. At first he was too awkward and shy to say anything to her. The two of them eventually started dating. When she was kidnapped he blamed himself. He blamed himself every time she got hurt. He performed as a drag queen at various clubs and bars under the name Cherie Riot from the age of 17 onward and still loves doing it. He has taken a two of the younger drag queens–Lucy Diamond and Lita Riot– as well as a drag king called Tommy Gunn under his wing. Switch married Evelyn when he was twenty one and they had Alesana. He is very protective over his friends and family, his daughter especially.

Alesana Vanity

Hair: dark brown

Eyes: Blue

hqdefault.jpg

normal_Wolf_Lake_00031.jpg

Alesana has boundless energy and is very bubbly. She is close to her parents, especially her father and is always upset when he goes away. She has a strong bond with her parents friends, as they have lived with her family since before she was born. Alesana inherited both of her parent's stubbornness, and is often very moody. She is very open minded, having been raised around a very diverse group of people.

Jeffree Dawson

Hair: Blonde, shoulder length

Eyes: Ice blue

Chris+Crocker+Chris4.jpg

tumblr_m3dh2w5bN71rqx1mro1_400.gif

Jeffree is bold and daring, and not afraid to be himself. He doesn't let people's insensitive comments get to him, and will be nice to anyone. He cross dresses, and often wears makeup. From a distance, people occasionally mistake him for a girl. He has never had many friends, because his girlish appearence and cheerful attitude seem to repel a lot of people. He stopped eating when he was sixteen, uncomfortable with the weight he was at, even though it was an average one. He suffered from depression along with his eating disorder and after he began to eat again, and spent the ages of eighteen to twenty in a dark spot in his life, often hooking up with boys he barely knew for a short time and then moving on to someone else. It's not something he is proud of, but it's something he did. His sister Alyssa is a year younger than he is. He is the drummer in the band Freakshow. He is quite a sweet and gentle person, and has a soft spot for Alesana and kids in general.

Alyssa Dawson

Hair: Black, naturally dark blonde

Eyes: Brown

Victorious_The_Movie_Jade_Poster.png

tumblr_luzaniY1Je1r6bhgso1_500.gif

Alyssa may look odd, but she is really a friendly and cheerful person towards those who are kind to her. She normally dresses in dark colors and has a heart tattoo on her left shoulder. Alyssa is more shy than her brother Jeffree, and doesn't like to draw attention to herself. However, she won't hesitate to snap at people who offend her or treat her without respect. This often causes fights with people. She is sassy and goofs around with the boys. Alyssa has a sharp tongued sense of humor around close friends, and is very closed off toward people she doesn't know well, having been hurt too many times. This often leads to people thinking that she is mean or rude. She plays bass guitar in the band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back