• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern i’ve got you, brother (OOC and Plotting)

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! Figured I might as well get the OOC up since I’m seeing some interest. So here we can decide on a main plot, some plot points, start fleshing out our characters, and just talk! Hope y’all are doing well, have fun with this rp!

also feel free to ask any question, I’m going to have a good chunk of free time today.

I'm interested! I love found family type stuff. You're looking for slice-of-life, right? Set in the real world, or are you open to other genres like fantasy, etc?

I’m interested! How quickly do you intend the role play to move? I am an ✨adult✨ with an ✨internship✨ and a ✨job✨ so I can’t be responding all the time. If you think it’ll move quickly I understand, just want to know ahead of time so I can avoid falling behind!

I’m interested! How quickly do you intend the role play to move? I am an ✨adult✨ with an ✨internship✨ and a ✨job✨ so I can’t be responding all the time. If you think it’ll move quickly I understand, just want to know ahead of time so I can avoid falling behind!
It probably won’t move too fast

Great! I’m in!

I personally prefer a bit of action but am happy with any setting! Fantasy, realistic, apocalyptic, magic, whatever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back