• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You know what? I’m tired of romance. Tired of quests and “main character” types. And I’m sure some of you are too. So here it is. Let’s be the Outsiders. Greasers and Socs, “gangs” and rumbles, whatever’s you want. Let’s be the Avengers. Save the world, fight the bad guys, make it home alive.

We can be whatever you want. You just have to answer the call.
-:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:-

Whooooooo
Okay, so I’m really craving some close-knit friend group or found-family stuff right now. So if you’re interested, feel free to leave a comment. We plan here, rp here, OOC here or on Discord.

Y’all should know my rules by now but:
1. Be respectful
2. (✨new one✨) Don’t try to push a plot line. If the people don’t wanna do it, or if it doesn’t fit in the rp, we’re not gonna do it
3. No breaking RPN rules. I will kick you and report you to the admin, do not test me
4. Have fun!

Aight, now let’s get this party started!

Here’s the OOC!

Well,what's the plot/premise that you have in mind? Got a starting point/specific character type planned?

Well,what's the plot/premise that you have in mind? Got a starting point/specific character type planned?
Slice-of-life. Close-knit friend group trying to navigate life. Other than that, I’m leaving it up to my players

I'm interested! I'll bounce over to the main thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back