• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I dream of you almost every night~ {Long Term Semi-Lit RP, Open!}

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello there!

⊹ I'm End! I've been roleplaying since Middle School, on and off hiatus. I’m now a Senior in College, where did the time go? Anyway, it’s been a while since I've been in a long-term roleplay, so I wish to find a partner here! I'm currently taking five classes during the week, and I work closing shifts on weekends, but I try my best to stay active! Below is what I have in mind for a plot! Please be sure to read the rules first, and I look forward to our roleplay!
  • ⊹ I am looking for a semi-literate partner who can write at least a couple solid paragraphs, and someone who can help keep the story moving forward!

⊹ Please be over 18. I happen to be 22 myself, so it's just personal comfort, y'know?

⊹ I am looking for something long-term! I am very OOC friendly, and I love to talk about things besides roleplay as well! If you have any headcanons, playlists, moodboards, face claims, art, or anything else, I'd love to see them!

⊹ If you're interested, please send a DM stating a little about your character, as well as any ideas you may have!

⊹ I comfortable roleplaying either here, or on Discord!

⊹ In all honesty I'm just looking for someone I can vibe with, and a roleplay that I can invest myself in!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back