• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other I've been thinking about creating a level thirty villain For A future dnd campaign.

Amadeaus009

Like the title Say's I've been contemplating that idea, It would be a Wizard that focuses on illusion magic, And Has grown so powerful, his illusions, are that of reality.

Like the title Say's I've been contemplating that idea, It would be a Wizard that focuses on illusion magic, And Has grown so powerful, his illusions, are that of reality.
So I had a character that kind of followed this kind of power build up. She never reached higher levels but we all agreed at the table that she would have been godlike.
Basically, I rolled a 20 while trying to remember what a box was (I rolled a 1 earlier and that was the punishment) but more than understanding what a box was, she understood everything about boxes. Along the way she kept having relations about some of the spells being cube shaped and enhanced their power, found out how to create portals out of door frames, and always knew what was inside any box before opening it. Eventually she would grow to be able to manipulate entire rectangular rooms, then buildings, and then just square chunks of the world. Eventually she created a safe haven for herself to escape the world she was growing to powerful for: the box dimension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back