• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Scarlet SwanHunter

Hunter Of All Swans

• Ahem! My first draft of this got deleted and now I want to kill something or someone so excuse me as I try to remember what I have written down!

Female
    Over 18
    INFP So I'm introverted. Be gentle...
    EDT time zone
    I mimic post length
    I am more active on discord then on here so I take longer to reply on here
    I can do ships of MxM and MxF and FxF
    I do both male and female characters but I have been doing a lot of male characters recently and am looking to get into me own gender for a bit but I'm okay with working something out
    I can do long or shot CS and I can do real of drawn FCs
    I love plotting! It is my favourite thing, but I love surprises as well so if you have an idea that is too good feel free to surprise me with it!
    I don't leave! I might not be active but by god I will get you a reply! Just be patient with me if you want to do it on here
    I am okay with small groups but prefers 1 on 1
    I don't usually do fandoms but I am okay with doing some research and seeing how things go!
    I only do OC and have never done anything else.
    If there is any other questions PM me!

I would be happy to work something out for The Walking Dead; I have a good amount of original characters set up for one, both males and females if you're interested in creating a survivor group or colony.

My Ideas

Lock Down
Two people who hate one another are stuck in a lock down of a build (school, uni, etc). The shooters are killing almost anyone one sight and they two have to find a way to survive be it hiding or trying to escape.
Statue
There is a beautiful statue of a person in the middle of a large city and they rumour surrounding the statue is that when they touch hands with their soulmate they will become human. Naturally it becomes a perfect photo and video opportunity to pose while holding its hand. One cute selfie attempt results in an empty statue podium and character a just barely catching a very confused person in their arms.

Thick Lined Divider
Pairings
MermaidxPirate
Time TravelerxNormal Human
AlienxHuman
Dragon ShifterxDragon Hunter
MonsterxHuman
ShifterxHuman

If you have an others you want to try out I am all ears!

Thick Lined Divider

Fandoms
RWBY
Fairy Tail
Marvel
DC
Lucifer
Voltron

I could have more and like I said I am always willing to learn and do my research!
Thick Lined DividerOpen to any of the above. Would love to try and work the attached into the fun somehow.

Attachments

• b48e9f824832bcae3a53086dfed5ee00.jpg
    b48e9f824832bcae3a53086dfed5ee00.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 2
  • d8me6vb-a2c1f7bc-d3ac-4f33-8b1e-ed160f559ea5.jpg
    d8me6vb-a2c1f7bc-d3ac-4f33-8b1e-ed160f559ea5.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 3
  • d88piqs-fa59b1bc-1150-4dce-b757-84e3657b4ef9.jpg
    d88piqs-fa59b1bc-1150-4dce-b757-84e3657b4ef9.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 3
  • d9y5g15-046a4bb4-9f84-46f9-8bbb-c081d1e74580.jpg
    d9y5g15-046a4bb4-9f84-46f9-8bbb-c081d1e74580.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Actually I've been looking for someone who'd be interested in my OC Hexrex over here. How about you read his profile real quick and we can try to plot from there?

Hello!! I love the ship dynamics of dog personality/cat personality or scary big/cute smol~ <3 I actually like a lot of the things listed, so let's PM and chat about them!~

i’m interested in a marvel rp or Constant flirt + Doesn't get it!

I'd be interested in rivals to friends or a Fxf open/closet thing to mix things up. I think constant flirt/doesn't get it could fit nicely into that as well.

I would love to do a Royal x Guard RP or the Scary Big x Cute Smol ^ ^ But, may I asked what is the Trouble x The one controlling them Pairing?

I'd be interested in rivals to friends or a Fxf open/closet thing to mix things up. I think constant flirt/doesn't get it could fit nicely into that as well.

I would love to do a Royal x Guard RP or the Scary Big x Cute Smol ^ ^ But, may I asked what is the Trouble x The one controlling them Pairing?

Sure thing. Both of you can either head to PMs to get this sorted out!

I'd be totally in for the statue plot, if you are still looking for a partner for that one.
Regarding pairings, genders, etc I'm really flexible and consider myself quite easy to rp with^^

I'd be totally in for the statue plot, if you are still looking for a partner for that one.
Regarding pairings, genders, etc I'm really flexible and consider myself quite easy to rp with^^

Sound good! PM me and we'll see what to do from there. I'm very flexible myself so should be interesting to see where it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back